Fun

Recap: Sukor went for shopping.

Chakor was scared, oh no where has he gone? She looked around, but the crowd was blocking her view, just then she heard a voice, "Chakor?!" A man called her name.

Chakor turned around, she wasn't able to see the one, neither could she sort the voice to a specific person, "Damn it, who is this and where is he?" Lost in her own world, she didn't noticed the man behind her, a hand touched her shoulder and she frighten, "Ahh!" A squeaky scream of hers and the crowd stopped moving all were looking at her.

Chakor felt embarrassed, she turned and saw him, "Yash! What are you doing here?"

"Shouting your name like a mad guy! Where were you lost come." He hold her hand, "oh there is nothing to see, get back to your work, she is my sister." The crowd left and so did Chakor with Yash.

"Yash what is wrong with you, I'm not alone I'm..." just then her gaze fall on the man, he was holding the bat in his hands waiting for the ball to be thrown by the boy, "I'm ready. I will make you all stunned." He shouts and Chakor was numbed, seeing Suraj playing with those kids.

"Wait Bhaiya, I need to take on speed." The boy looked at his back, he took enough speed and throw the ball, but Suraj just hit it away.

"Wow," they were looking at the ball flowing away.

Suraj felt bad the ball was gone, "sorry, I will get you a new ball. Just wait."

"Suraj stop!" The voice was familiar and he turned back to see her, "Chakor, finally you are here. Women always takes so much time for shopping, Uff."

"Haan Uff!" The kids imitates him and Chakor fumed more, "you!" She was stamping the way to them, but Suraj was covering himself with the bat, "Chakor stay there I am your boss!" His voice was loud, but squeaky.

Chakor felt bad, she bites on her nail and stayed there on the spot, "sorry." She hold her ears and Suraj bursted out like the kids.

"What?!" She shouts and Yash hold her back, "these are kids leave them, aren't you hungry?" He was dragging her from there and Suraj was following them with the kids.

"If I can't get you a new ball, what about a feast?"

"Feast?" The kids asked him confused.

Suraj bend down, "food feast," *grr* "I'm hungry aren't you?" He asked the kids holding his growling stomach. The kids covered their mouths to hide their laugh. They nodded in agreeing to his offer.

The famous Dhaaba, where Yash works.

"Where are we?" Suraj asked and looked at the small, but filled location, "seems very famous." He smells the food and his mouth started watering.

"You work here, right? It's the same smelling the day at the office, we need a place now." He was demanding, what was completely new for Chakor.

"Yash you heard my Boss, he wants to have food like me. Kaka!" She shouts and the owner of the dhaaba smiles looking at her.

"Chakor!" The old man called her, she took his blessings and was happy, "we are hungry." She said and the kids were standing right behind her.

Suraj smiles, "yes, we are. But looks like there isn't place to sit, we have to wait."

The man smiled, "who are you?"

Yash comes in front, "Baba this is Suraj Khanna the man who gave us the big contract of catering."

The man nodded, "yes, I remember." He greeted him, but Suraj smile and shook his head, "no Baba, please." He bend down, "just give me your blessings."

Aww 😍 Chakor was happy to see him like this, she always admired him for his work dedication and his respect for other's. Today again he proved being rich doesn't mean to be arrogant or selfish, he sees everyone equally.

Yash took the kids, "let's go, you will get best place." The Kids shouts, "yes!" And followed him to the backyard, where they had a tent build up with tables under it.

"Wow, that is cool." Suraj said as he was right behind them.

"Chakor you go I will make the food, Yash!" The owner called him.

"Coming..." he moans, "I wanted to spend my time with you guys." He went to the old man, who was preparing the food.

Chakor sat on the bench, next to her were the kids and Suraj sat opposite to her.

Yash was serving them the food, "Yaar where should I sit? Give me some place!" He demanded and Suraj moves a bit, "you can sit here next to me." The kids were moving too, he wasn't anymore opposite to Chakor.

Chakor felt bad, she was giving death glares to Yash, who could feel a shudder running down his spine.

"Oh is it cold here?" Yash looked at the others, who were sweating as the heat of the summer day was melting them.

"No, Yaar. It's so warm but the food it too good." Suraj couldn't stop eating it.

Chakor couldn't hold it anymore and kicked him under the table.

"Ouch!" Suraj moans and Chakor shocked, she gulped looking at him, "sss...s... Sorry." She was breathing unconditionally.

All were looking at them.

"Why did you said sorry?" Suraj asked her.

Chakor widen her eyes, "w... what?" She was confused and Yash suppressed his laugh.

"Haan Chakor why did you said sorry, have you done something?" Yash asked her with a mischievous smile.

"Yash!" She took his name with anger.

Suraj frowns, "did I missed something?"

Chakor shook her head, "nothing. I thought you didn't liked the food, so said sorry for it."

"Are you mad, I love the food. I was eating so fast that I bite on my own tongue."

The kids laughed at him. *Hahahaha!*

Suraj smiles too, "Hota hai {it happens} after all the food was so good that I could eat my own tongue too. Speaks only for the good quality of it."

Chakor was looking at him with admiring.

Yash was looking at her. Seems like someone is losing something on someone ...

____