6. Chann? Andress?

Andres POV.

Everything has been going too fast lately, I keep losing track of what's important.

But most importantly, I keep searching for Evelyn, and I don't know why, I don't know what's going on with me. "Hi, Andres," Her honeyed voice fills the surrounding air.

She would know where to find me, outside by the oak tree, drowning in my thoughts, thinking about... Evelyn.

Sheldy wraps her arms around me and I shrug her off, "Sheldy, not today, please, I'm not in the mood," She spins around me, puffing her thin lips and puppy her blue eyes.

"Oh, what's wrong baby? Did I do something wrong again?" Why can't she just take a hint? I don't love her, I never did, we may have spent a few nights, a few times, but she never was the type for me.

Just there when I need someone... but that's it, "Sheldy, I told you, there's nothing between us, just leave me alone, please," She takes her stand hastily, "What's going on Andres? Is it about that blond-haired girl? Aren't I good enough anymore?"

I sigh, rolling my eyes, I also take my stand frustrated, she's such a... annoyance sometimes, "Just go, please," She grins uneasily at me, "All right, I'll give you time, I know you'll overcome this."

"Sheldy, there's no us, damn it, how many times do I have to say this to you? Get it in your head," She keeps her grin, "And you keep saying that, and each time you end up in my house,"

I sigh, walking away from her, "Wait, Andres, I'm sorry, okay, I get what you're saying, but why? What's going on with you?" I stop in my tracks, almost bumping her to the floor.

"I don't love you, Sheldy, I never did, it's over, this invisible relationship that you have built, it's over," Her watering pedals do soften me, but I'm not falling for them, again.

She knows her way around me; she pulls me closer to her and collides her cherry lips with mine... she jumps on me and we shift against the oak tree... "I don't want to use you..." "I don't care; I love you... p-please,"

My fingers shiver on her hips, "Shelby, this isn't right..." She bites my lip and I can't help breathing intensely... I press my head in between her neck, and leave minor bite marks... her minor moans have always pleased me, but today... I don't know what's going on with me, it's like she's not good enough for me anymore.

I pull away from her and her feet touch the ground, "Baby, come on, please... I need this from you," "No, it's wrong,"

I'm tired of this, I don't want to use her, I just want friendship, but she will never see me as a friend.

"A-Andres... p-please don't do this, I can't help loving you, I don't want some stupid friendship..." I press her biceps slightly, gawking down at her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go,"

***

I walk toward the dance studio, in hopes that I will find Evelyn there, it's like her to stay late for dancing... soft opera music plays in the background, and there she is, dancing her perfect little heart out.

"A-Andres, what are you doing here?" I love her modulated voice, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Ely, I just wanted to see what you were up to,"

She probably thinks I'm stalking her... "O-oh, well, I can't chat, I need to practice this routine," I stop before her, with my mysterious grin, "Let me help you, I don't know if I'm any good, but perhaps..."

She sighs, oh boy, and steps backward, gawking up at me, "You said you can dance, so, o-okay, I guess we can try," The excitement raises to my heart.

I can't help looking at her messy, stunning bun resting on her head.

Her casual dancing getup looks so attractive on her; she's like the perfect model, but short, and tiny.

I take off my jacket, and make my way to the dance floor, "Just go easy on me Ely," She giggles turning up the volume of the music, I love it.

"All right, I will show you the routine and then we'll see how you do," She doesn't know my secret... my secret of dancing...

She stands before me, her heat dances on my skin; she's beautiful, beyond gorgeous, what's wrong with me? I shouldn't be doing this; I shouldn't be dancing with her.

But I can't help myself, I want this perfection before me, I want her love, I want her everything.

My trembling finger grip around her perfect waist, I'm going to die today, she will be the death of me, "Allow me to be flexible, but don't let go,"

"S-sure Ely," Now I'm shuttering? She's contagious, she bends to the left, and I follow, she bends to the right and I follow, I twirl my arm around her and she bends backward.

I lift her upward and twirl her three times and she lands against my chest, she lifts her right leg while I hold onto her, and I bend her backward.

She lifts again, panting before me... I seriously love her, she lifts backward on her hands, and one for one, and her legs exit my arms, in a forward bend.

She lifts upward again and falls into my left arm; I twirl her around my body and her legs curl around my middle.

I'm going to explode...

I spin her around and sway her backward, her toes touch the ground gently and she twirls away from me, in a jump, I jog after her, and lift her in the air, I jump two steps and bring her down.

Her legs curl around my middle, and we both huff gawking at each other, I know she's thinking I lied about dancing, "Ely, how was I?"

"I didn't expect you to be this good, I'm impressed," I chuckle while glaring at her perfect blush skin, "Thanks," "Y-you can put me down now,"

I tickle my nose against hers, and she shivers, "A-Andres, please put me down," I'm trying my best to push aside the pain underneath.

I brush my nose against hers... If I kiss her, there's no going back, if I do this, I might explode.

I want to kiss her, so badly, with all my strength... my breathing blows against her lips, dangerously close, her lips brush against mine, making this as hard as it is, already.

"Ely..." "Y-yes..." Our lips collide, mildly, she wraps her arms around my neck, and I pressure her hips, along with extending the kiss. I start pecking her soft skin till I reach her neck, my soft biting leaves minor moans from her lips, her legs curl tighter around my center and I can't help my smirk.

We shift against the wall, gently... her hands glide softly through my hair... as I pressure her into the wall, and her minor moaning pleasures me, "Ely..." "Y-yes..." She chains my cheeks and our French kissing continues, her legs pull me closer to her and I keep pressurizing her into the wall.

I'm trying my best to be tender with her, but she makes this impossible to be, she makes me want her more... I need to release it now...

Her warm breath leaves me sedated, her legs tighten and I can't help aggressively thrusting her into the wall, I want this so badly, I'm going to explode if anything disturbs us now...

The sound of a phone disturbs our perfect breathtaking moment... are you kidding me? I don't know what would have happened if the phone didn't ring, maybe I'm moving too fast on her, she's innocent and kind, and I'm just an... asshole.

She doesn't deserve what I have done, she doesn't deserve anything bad, and she's the image of perfection.

I glare at her closed eyes, her perfect puffy lips parching slightly... but I can't help myself, not with her, not like I should, Rico will kill me... that's for sure, but I don't care, she's my perfect Evelyn, and will forever be.

"Ely, your phone..." I let her down gently, and her eyelids flutter to my mysterious grin, "O-oh, right..." She rushes over toward her bag.

"Hello... yes mom, I know, I'm on my way," She throws her phone back and starts replacing her ballet shoes with sneakers.

"I'm sorry, Andres, I have to go," I nod following her, "Do you need a lift? I don't mind giving you one," She nods, yes!

"You are going to Rico?" I nod "Yeah... sleepover,"