Marcus R.

Honestly I don't know we're it went wrong. Like I was there for you every fucking day 24/7. I felt like I was your comfort zone. But you turned around and started to be a dick out of no where. What did I do wrong. Dead ass you pushed me always so much I gave up. Nothing was ever good enough for you. I mean nothing I didn't want you to kill you self and you threatened me with that for months I let out tears I never wanted for you to see. I never wanted us to turn out like that to just be strangers. What happened. what did I do wrong was it my fault, did I do something to hurt you so bad that you had to turn around and be mean to me. I just wanted the best for you.  I wanted you happy, I wanted you safe and you knew that. Where did I fuck up. I felt so angry when you started to call me name I felt kinda worthless. LIKE WHAT DID I DO.
YOU PUSHED ME AWAY.
YOU DID IT.
I JUST WANTED YOU SAFE WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.
Like why did you picked a fight with me I just was over you being mean to me, when I never did anything. I never tried to hurt you I never tried to push you away. You fell in love with me and I pushed you away cuz I have a boyfriend was that the reason you left I just wanted you as a friend that all I ever wanted and I know you knew that. I know you hated it but turns out you had a girlfriend the whole time you was telling me you broke up with her cuz you were in love with me I honestly don't understand how you can do that to someone who loves you. Someone who loves everything about you why would you do that. Ugh boys are dumb. Like how. Y'all been together for nine fucking months that blows my mind. I thing I started to grow attached to you. You played with my mind and for what. What was the reason you left. What was the reason you treated me soo damn mean and cruel.. I never wanted you to hurt yourself I never wanted you to send me pictures of you doing anything to your body you sent me pictures that will never get out of my head, of you cutting your arms blood everywhere. I just couldn't take it any longer that's why I left I just want why you left. That's all.