1.) *sigh*

Izuku's POV:
It was such a normal day for me until Aizawa-sensei came in the classroom and announce that.............

-Flashback-
3rd POV:
Class 1-A is chatting while waiting for their sensei until.........
Slam!
-silence-
Aizawa: ok, get in your seats immediately!
Of course everyone obeyed.
Aizawa: *sigh* this Thursday you have to bring your parents because...
Everyone was slightly scared (except todo,baku and izu) of what might happen on Thursday
Aizawa: Because theres gonna be a family day.
Everyone fall anime style except Izuku who is panicking. Why? Cause his father is visiting from Italy! (Tsuna is always visting and contacting Izu and Inko -unlike Iemitsu who doesn't- 2-5 times a month, the Bakugous just doesn't know)

-flashback end-

Izuku's POV:
*sigh* 'what a tiring day!'
Inko: Izu sweetie you ok? (Btw Inko is not fat like in the anime because Tsuna and Izu is always saying comforting words. Also inko is very pretty (she have a body any women would want) )
I turn to my mom
Me: Yeah, its just were having a family day on Thursday and its the day Papa (dad) is coming home.
Inko: Then it'll be great! Everyone can meet your Father! ^u^
Me: But-
Inko: but?
Me(remember this is Izu's POV): Its just my classmates and teacher might be shock, since I never bring Papa in the conversation.
Inko: *giggles* you really don't have any choice dear.
Me: what do you mean?
Inko: me and Mitsuki are going to have Spa on Thursday, that your father owns of course! Also your father said that he'll be staying here for 5 weeks!
Me: 0o0 eh?!?!?!
Ring! Ring!
Inko: Oh! That must be your father calling!
(Btw they have a mansion they just stay in a apartment so the Bakugou's won't be suspicious. They only stay in the mansion if Tsuna is visting)
'Ok, that was- Omg!'
Inko: Izu! Your Papa wants to talk to you!
I went up to mom , took the phone and put it in my ear.(IZU, TSUNA)
  Ciao papa
Ciao il mio figlio~
  H-how are y-you papa
Maa maa why are you nervous? Something wrong?
Its just this Thursday theres gonna be a Family day in our school
Ah~ is that so? Then that would be great! Since I'll be arriving on Wednesday evening
Alright! Good night and Ti amo Papa!
I love you to, good night and sweet dreams mio figlio.
  -call end-
Inko: So?
Me: he said that he would gladly come on the Family day and he would be arriving on Wednesday evening!
Ink: good! Lets go eat dinner and sleep!
Me: yeah!