A night watch

"Why hasn't shd been around people?" Cyborg asked. "she has a few disorders that we are taking care of." mr wayne said. everyone parted ways. "titans assemble!" Robin yelled. they all ran to the living area where Robin was in his hero suit. "we are going on a night patrol, slash, tour."

Everyone hurried and got dressed. they all left. the first spot, gotham tower. the place that Robin would go when he was frustrated. "Gotham tower. if anything happens and we split up, this is where we meet." Star sat on the edge looking at the beautiful night scene Gotham had to offer. "Its beautiful Robin." he sat next to her. "then wait till you see our last stop." they stood up and went to the next destination.

Next, wayne enterprise. it wasnt as big as gotham tower but, it had a view. "This is where all the money is made. He doesn't make a lot anymore but he does well." They didnt stay very long. Robin showed the police station, hospital and bat cave.

"Last stop, Arkam asylum." everyone shivered at the name. as they neared, a sound if fighting grew loud. over the side of the building, a boy was fighting a goon trying to break out one of the patients. they got closer. the boy looked like, Robin! It was a Robin! He was fighting and watching. they grew confused. "Robin" finished fighting and threw the guy into a dumpster. Normal robin jumped infront of him. "Who are you and why do you look like me?" Robin yelled. the other just stepped back and drew out his weapon. Robin did the same, but he was no match. Robin got the best of him.

The other stepped back. Robin looked up. "Miss me?" It said changing into a girl. "huh?!" Robin stood up and almost fainted at the sight of, you guessed it, Myranda. "Myranda? How? Why? What?" Robin couldnt think straight. she walked over abd put a hand on his shoulder. " One, its Myra. Two, you should be used to seeing super heros by now." he stepped away.

She was wearing white, knee high boots. Whits pants, tucked into her boots and a white half shirt. robin stepped back. "I am a shape shifter." robin held his head. "Myra?" He fell back in a faint.