7.

What am I going to say to Luke?

Hindi ako mapakali habang nasa byahe kami ni Matthew. He held her hand tight and she tried to ward off the worry.

'Ill talk to him alone." Sabi ko ng ihinto na nito ang kotse. Matthew just nodded and kissed her lightly.

Nakita ko agad si Luke na nakaupo sa al fresco ng shop ni Abby. He looked thin and indeed crestfallen.

"Hi.." Luke smiled when she saw her, though not as happy as she wanted. Naupo ako sa harap nito. "What are you doing here?"

"Taking back my wife."

"Luke.."

"I know, I know. Im sorry, but I dont want us to end this way Mina,"

"Sinabi ko naman noon pa, there will come a time that we have to face the fact Luke, na kailangan nating maghiwalay dahil alam naman nating dalawa ang totoo."

"But what if I dont want to let you go?"

"Youre being selfish Luke, four years, four years kitang inintindi. And now this?"

"I was never unfaithful Mina, alam mo yan."

"Wag na tayong maglokohan Luke,"

"Aaron and I were never a couple."

"But youre fucking him."

"I thought we agreed on it? Why are you throwing it on my face now?"

"Because youre being a kid."

"You married this kid."

"And divorced you after a week."

"How sure are you na prinocess ng kapatid ko ang papeles?"

"Bullshit Luke."

"Lets get home, go back the way we were."

"Sinabi ko na. I hate the things we do."

"But its secure right? Kilala kita Mina, you want security most of all. How sure are you that this Matthew guy will be your endgame?"

"He is, he will be."

"Did he ask you to be your girlfriend?"

"Were only just beginning,"

"Thats bull, the moment I saw you I know I love you. People commit on the things they love Mina."

"Dont fucking discourage me."

"Youve been pinning for the guys for years, he had treated you as a kid for years. What do you think he sees when he fucks you? Had he?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh Mina, lets go home and forget this."

"No." She wanted to slap Luke and his condesending face but she held herself. "Go home and consider your life choices Luke."

"I love you."

"I know, and I love you too.. just not that way."

"Youll be back. I know." Confident na sabi pa ni Luke.