01

UNEDITED

"Hi, can we get two cups of large coffee with less sugar?"

"Sure, anything else?" I asked the couple in front of me with a polite smile. When they say no I turned around making what they've ordered. Once I'm done, I handed it to them. The girl smiled and paid then they left.

"Damn, so fucking tired"

Zack, one of the employee said as he yawned loud. So typical him.

"We were closing soon" I reminded him as I leans my tired body àgainst the water machine behind me. My name is Kyrie Gray, 19 years old. I'm pretty fair skinned. I have gray eyes with long, curly and blonde hair that tied up inside my hat. I was super tall too. 5'3 is tall isn't?

Well, I started working at this cafe one year ago and this Cafe is the closest to my college. However, I just dropped another jobs because I found it inconvenient since I was all over the place. I used to worked 12-14 hours max. But personally I think I need a lot of sleep to function properly. The reason I like this job more because I get paid minimum wage on the weekends. Besides, my only bestfriend, Adam don't really like it when I pushed myself so hard.

I didn't live in dorm because dorm life was terrible also because I needed access to my own kitchen and partly because I also had my own issue. I didn't like sharing a bedroom with stranger and better to have my own space. So I shelled out my money for a single bedroom apartment. So I was totally happy.

I studied criminology because why not? Someone has to figure out why crime happens and how to deal with it.

Ok, just kidding. It's computer science. Why'd I take it? I've no idea. I wasn't in love with it yet. I took a discrete mathematics course then realized that computer science was really something I could see myself doing. I still get interested in math tough, but more in the theoretical aspects of computer science. Thats all.

Back to present time. To be honest, I don't like the atmosphere here and never feel welcomed by others but had no choice to. As example, this Zack guy. We aren't close but we've had to work together when our owner found out that we were studying at the same college. I really don't like him. Zack has always consists me of thing that I wasn't supposed to do. Like earlier tonight, he demand me to call maintenence for his personal issue. He had issue with our toilet when the toilet wasn't even flooding. I know he purposely want to put me into trouble. He once reported me to the owner just because I was 3 minute late one day. Like seriously?? We are the same position. If I go to the office to having conversation with Mr Dalson-our owner, he'll walks around and try to eaves drop on our conversation. God, I've never disliked someone as much as this guy. I was so frustrated. Especially when I couldn't go around yelling or swinging my cock around. (To hit him)

Nevertheless, I loved my job. Even I had to deal with such problematic customers everyday. I'm so over having people grab our thing in counter. I'm so tired of telling people to stop doing it. If you want to touch things behind the register, please take my apron and hat then take over me.

God, it drives me nuts when people just grab the milk or whips without asking. Like why do you think that is okay? You guys aren't allowed to doing that. Periodt.

We also have plenty of people who come in with their laptop, buy they drinks and refills for hours. We're totally cool with it as long as they didn't leave a huge mess. Well, except for today. There is study group from my college. They come in and take up half of the store. Only one of them buy drink and only left after leaving a huge mess. Erghh... hopefully I won't see them tomorrow.

"No more customer huh?" Zack's voice brought me back to our present time. I just hummed since I was to tired. "Well bitch, I'd go to the kitchen to see if they need me there" he said then walk off.

How rude. The another reason I didn't bound to him because of his sharp tongue. He'll called me by several names whenever he feel like to. Erghh.. I could only sigh as I looked at the counter.

Minute later, I looked up when the bells goes off which is mean, somebody just walk in and my jaw drops open.

In walk, a very tall black guy with those broad muscular shoulders standing at height of 6'9 or more. I felt threatened. I always thought I'm the tallest so it makes me nervous to not be. This guy is like a different species to me and part of me feels jealous that I'm not taller.

Who does this guy think he is, being taller than me? He has made me much aware of how my own size must be perceived by those around me.

However, I must be professional. "Hi, good night sir"

He didn't respond which is okay with me. I don't mind since I'm just being polite. I've worked here for a year so I know how to talk to customers and what it takes to be polite even on a bad day.

When I actually looked at him my heart skipped a beat. Human are neither perfect nor imperfect but with his beautiful black eyes and neat, black short hair while being blessed with a good looking, he was someone I call as perfection and I know already that he was tall and towering me but with well defined muscles that I could see through his gray button down shirt,  he was definition of sex god.

Although I was almost peeing myself with ferocious aura surround him. I guess  maybe because his huge body was covered with tattoos and when he rolls up the sleeves I could clearly see it on his muscles arms but it must been easy to hide them under his bussiness clothes. Not like I'd judging him because tattoos aren't that rare anymore. I have none myself but my bestfriend, Adam has tattoos too and I'm not disliked people with tattoos I'd be interested as to what they were and the stories behind them but somehow, this guy gave me a weird vibes. I just don't understand what it is.

Okay, I need to snapped it off.

"Err, sir?" I was bit nervous when his black eyes had restless look in them despite of him being huge and terrifying. I felt my heart almost stop when he just stood there looking down at me, his hand placed on the counter top.

His rough, deep voice had broke me out of the trance. "Black"

I blinked at him. I was dumbfounded. "I'm sorry, can you repeat?" I must have heard him wrong.

"Black" he growls huskily as he stares intensely at me. So I didn't hear him wrong then. But black of what? Coffee or his skin colour? If latter I hope he's joking.

I took a deep breath, remembering he was one of the customers. Customer is always right-even though sometimes it sounds wrong to my own ears.

"Sir.."

"Black Anderson. My name is Black Anderson"

"......"

"My name is..."

"Yes, I can hear you sir but what.."

"Remember my face and my name sweetheart because I'll be the one whom you'll call as a boyfriend in future"

My mouth dropped in a gape, as I fought to find a right words to respond. I don't want to be joined at the hip of perverted guy who probably thinks of nothing but my body.

"Execuse me sir. I don't wanna be rude but..." before I could scold him and remind him to respect me, he turned around and headed into the door with a smug expression.

Sorry for the mistakes...