Prologue - The begining

Leaving her home in the Woods the witch traveled to the city and made her way to meet her Friend Liz outside the city hall. They went to the side of the building to climb up the ladder that lead to the roof.

Once they got on top of the building they made sure they were hidden. While they waited for the king to enter with his right hand man Lord Marfis. Liz allways loved watching the king and Melissa could have sworn she was having a crush on the man. The witch herself wanted to verify the rumours of the wizard next to him. it was belived that all wizards had died
apart from her and if the lord was a indeed a  Warlock there were atleast two survivors and it could be more out there. Marfis never showed his face in public so this was rare.

Her grandmother used to say it would be easy to tell a wizard out. since magic users normally was able to feel each others pressence. And since she never met a male magician before she was curious. The men entered below them and the dark aura radiating from Marfis caused a chill to run down her spine. He was definitely one of her kind. He was tall and big. Just the oposit of what she Imagine a wizards body would be. He was dressed in black clothes with a long black coat.

While the king was talking about an upcoming war with the neightboor country Marfis stood still. his eyes roaming the place looking around. Calculating cat like , yellow eyes moving and  slowly at that as if searching for something. She moved a bit closer to se his face from the high up place they were hiding and his yellow piercing eyes shot straight up. While an evil smirk formed giving her chills.

he finally located what he was searching for

"There you are" the dark voice echoed high inside her head causing her to fall backwards. She hurried to get back on her feet and rushed down the ladder. "Leaving so soon?" His deep voice came again taunting her. Liz ran down after wondering what was going on and as soon as they got to the lower quater they went inside the pub Liz worked at. While sitting down and having a drink she explained the rush of fear she felt when she locked eyes with the warlock. She was now certain and should. never have gotten so close.