1 - Escape

There was no misstake, the green light at the end of the road was it, a portal home. He ran as fast as he could and tossed himself head first into the green circle wich transported him away from that cold place void of all magic. He apeared straight infront of the current king and his guards traveling threw the woods.

"What are you?" The king answered.
"Azil Marfis wizard of the Dark order." The man replied while standing up. Dusting himself off.

The king had been weary at first not trusting any man who used magic and according to the warlocks own words he belonged to the evil clan of magic users. But in a upcoming war he was a reliable ally to have. A form of pact or friendship was formed. Marfis became a lord and adviser to the king only using magic when nessesairy and in turn he could kill every good user he came across.

Ten years passed quickly outside the portal and not a single witch not warlock was  found. All the ones who banished him had died from trolls. The current kings father or natural causes. The grand magic war he himself started ended up with magic users killing each other.

A good wizard would draw their magic from horrible things such as love and nature. While his own kind thrived from war and hatred. Therefor both sides had allways been in conflict.

It was the day after the country declared war that the king went to speak in city hall. Things changed for the better. Upon entering the stage he both smelled and felt a energy for the first time in ages and almost smiled. His eyes started searching. The magic user was bad at hiding their outlet of power. Must be a young one he thought. His eyes finally landed on a young woman up on the roof who was studying him head to toe.
"There you are" he told her. The lack of response told him she couldnt project thoughts back.

He saw her fall back in fear and rushed down the ladder.
"Leaving so soon?." He asked. Based on her energy she was a good witch. He hated them .

"Whats up with that creepy smile" the king asked him once they were back in the castle.
"Oh I finally found a person to birth my kids". Azil replied back.
"Kids?!?!. The king spit back in surprise."who?"
"The last witch alive". And with that Azil teleported away form the king. Leaving only a trail of dark smoke.