You out of all people 💧 Bucky

Song: Clairity - don't panic

Imagine; you did something way back in your past that you have to live with, one night Bucky finds you crying, you explain everything, the next day... well...

You can't keep in the sniff and sobs that escape, you can't control your emotions, the flashback of that day.
You haven't had that in months, not ever since you and Bucky got together.

He somehow made you forget about that one event that you have to carry around for the rest of your life.

'Soldat, you need to make sure the bomb goes off when there are enough people in there to send a message...'

'Da...' you reply as you walk through the museumhall.

'What's the status?'

'A few groups of elders, some high profile people...' you stop in your tracks when you see a couple groups of little children arrive..'

'Soldat?' Your commander asks.

'There are children here I can't go through with this...' you start walking back when you hear your commander sigh.

'Trigger words now..she won't do it...' he mutters and you start rushing out of the hall to try and avoid them saying the words while you're still in there...'

'Everything alright miss?' A woman asks as you bump into her.

'Sorry..' you mumble.

He slowly starts saying the trigger words and your breathing gets heavier and heavier as you go towards the exit.

It's like a switch turns in your brain, you're still aware of your surroundings, you're still aware of your own body but you're not in control anymore. You hate this feeling, you try to fight it but you're too weak.

'Now do what you're told y/n...'

You fight your own body as it takes out the ignition for the planted bombs.

'No..NO!' You try to scream but nothing comes out.

You see your own finger pushing the button and not a second later the bombs go off making the people scream out as the roof collapses. And all you can do is stand outside the building, just watching at the horror you caused.

'Good work, return to the base...' the line goes dead.

When the dust finally clears you see one of the most horrific scenes you've ever seen, people are laying lifeless and covered in blood, and then you spot the children and-

'Y/n..' Bucky's voice pierces through the memory making your head snap towards him.

'What's going on?' He asks with his soft tone.

He knows you were part of Hydra but he doesn't know that you were behind the museumbombing a while back. You know you could tell him, he won't judge since he's done worse things, people forgave him, maybe they will do them same for you.

'Nothing...I'm fine...'

'.."I'm fine" has you crying on the bed at 2 am..." he replies and you wipe away some tears.

'You know you can tell me anything right?'

'I know that but... okay fine...' you sigh collecting yourself. 'When I was in Hydra, i was send on a mission to a museum they planted some bombs in...I looked around the room when I noticed a couple groups of small children, I wanted to fall back...I didn't want to go through with it and then he said the trigger words...' you start sobbing again and he pulls you into his grasp and wraps his arms around you.

'I was the museum bomber Buck...I've done something horrible...'

He stays silent, he doesn't know how to react because a lot of people he had contact with died there but he also doesn't want to judge since he did worse things. So he just stays silent.

'I understand if this makes you angry or sad and that you don't want to be with me anymore-'

'Y/n stop...just stop for a moment...I love you okay?, Hydra or not...I love you for you...not for your actions...' he cups your cheek and makes you look at him. 'That's in the past Okay?'

You silently nod before he leans in and captures your lips with his. It was the most loving gesture you ever got from anyone.

You never knew what was coming, it was all his fault.

You walk into the living room of the compound, it's completely dark and even Friday is shut off for the time being, which is either sign of an intruder or something else cause Friday to shut off.

'Guys?, helloooooo?!, anybody home?' You ask as you lay down your purse and keys on the glass coffee table.

'Miss y/l/n, put your hands up...' you hear different guns clicking and you look a little better into the dark to see yourself surrounded with SHIELD agents.

You roll your eyes as you put up your hands. 'Guys this really isn't funny...'

'You're under arrest for bombing the museum on May 7th, 2016...'

'Excuse me what?' You whip yourself around and then the lights pop on, showing the one person who rat you out.

Your heart sinks into your stomach. He can't be the one who told everyone, he wouldn't. Nobody on the team would, right?

'I'm sorry y/n..' he mutters and your breathing speeds up, you're starting to panic, you have no idea what happens next and it scares the hell out of you.

You feel your wrist being grabbed and you flinch away. They hold onto your wrist as you try to squirm out of their grip. Tears start to blur your vision and he has to admit that he never saw you this upset before, and you have every right.

'Tell me it wasn't you...tell me it wasn't you please...I need to hear you say it!' You choke out.

You get pushed to your knees which makes you yelp out in pain. But you still manage to look at him.

'Tell me it wasn't you...' you sob.

'I'm sorry...' he replies and you get yanked up again.

You stare at him in disbelieve before you get pulled away and escorted to a van outside, you get strapped in so you can't escape.

He betrayed you, after everything that happened he had the nerve to betray you.