Training with the Class (Part 1)

(Ok fine.... Here you go)

Y/n POV

I slowly start to see a bright light as I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry for about 15 seconds before my eyes adjusted. I look down at my grinning cat. I slowly start scratching their ear to wake him up. They soon start to wake up and get of my lap. "Y/N!!!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!" My 'Dad' screams from down stairs in which I responded. "Okay!" I scream back.

I get out of bed and start to get my UA uniform on. But before I get it completely on I stare at my scars and think of all the things my parents have done to me.

*Flashback*

I was waiting in the garage for my punishment for being out past my curfew. "Hope you're ready you little shit because your about to go to hell and back." I look back to see my father hold a whip, gun, and knife in his hands. He slowly starts to walk towards me as I begin to shake. I wish I could scream but I already had a gag on.

I slowly start to feel something sharp drag across my skin as I begin to cry as it's muffled by the gag. I then feel something go through both of my legs which are two bullets. Then I feel something around my neck which turns out to be a rope my father had hidden on the floor.

*End Flashback*

I shake my head to forget the memory going through my head and get finished dressing. I soon approach the bed and scoop up my cat so I bring them down stairs with me. I opened the door to the hallway and start to walk towards the stairs. I soon reach the humongous stairs which were big enough to fit two Allmights.

I soon made it to the bottom of the stairs to see 3 waffles and 2 strips of bacon. 'Wow. This actually looks good.... But does this taste good.' I walked up to the table and sat in a chair. I grabbed a plastic knife because they still don't trust me with a real knife. I started to cut the pancakes and take a bite out of it.

'It's .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not half bad.' I thought in monotone shock.

"I'll be waiting for you outside Y/n. Don't take to long or you'll be late for school." Allmight said/screamed. "Okay Allshit." I huffed out while eating. I soon heard the door open then close shut. 'Okay I think that school is in 5 minutes so gotta go fast.' I thought while making a sonic reference. But when I was done thinking I already was done. I than turn to the camera and say. "I guess I really am speed. Huh, folks." I say breaking the forth wall. (A/n Hey stop that you'll break the other characters minds)

"Okay." I pouted as I walked out the door. I saw the three man I saw yesterday. "Just get in the car so we can get going." Said Dry eyes. "Okay just put the cuffs on ya bitch." I huffed out as I began to walk towards them. As soon as I reached them I turned around for them to put the cuffs on me.

As they put it on me I feel all of the power drain out of me. "Let's go." Lab rat said.

*At school*

I walked into the huge ass door of Class 1-A and was meet by some glares, smiles, and awkward waves. I just ignored it and walked past everyone. I sat down in the back of the room next to a bi-colored hair boy. 'Ohhh..... I remember him. I made him fight the green haired kid.' Then Dry eyes came in and said something about them training against me and going Plus Ultra.

The bell than rang and everyone started leaving except me because I need to be watched by a hero at all times. "Come on Y/n. You need to get changed." Dry eyes said as he began walking towards the door. I got up from my chair and began to follow him.

As I was walking through the halls I got a lot of glares from people. 'Probably because of how fast people spread information...... Mostly teens.' But then I saw one give me a smile. He was a blonde, look alike Tintin, cute, muscular, and wait what...... 'Never mind.'