five

"You know what Louis? I'll prove to you fruit loops is the better cereal," Harry says.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Over dinner." Harry replies. His heart jumps with happiness as he watches heat rise to Louis' cheeks.

"Are you serious?" Louis asks skeptically, his voice softer and more flirty.

A moment goes by before Harry reveals a goofy grin. "I'm cereal."

Louis rolls his eyes, playfully pushing Harry. They both laugh and begin to walk toward the registers together.

"Soo," Harry asks.

"Soo yea, sure. Just give me your phone before I change my mind," Louis replies with another giggle. They quickly exchange information and say goodbye to each other, neither one of them looking away as they walk in separate directions until Harry bumps into a cart and another shopper. Louis laughs and finally breaks their gaze before walking over to the express lane. Harry gets in an aisle a few down and stands behind a (quite obese) guy with a case of beer and a bag of cheese balls. He's distracted the whole time by trying catch glimpses of Louis that he gets yelled at by the growing line behind him to hurry up. He pays and almost forgets his bags of food if it weren't for the cashier reminding him.

Louis leaves the store with a hand wrapped around a brown bag full of unhealthy food for his anticipated lazy day. He couldn't stop replaying the conversation he had with Harry, it was just too good to be true. As he walks up the stairs to his flat his phone vibrates from his back pocket. Louis reaches for it and reads the one new message.

from: harry

hello x

THE END.

//
hope u liked :D make sure to comment and vote,, it'd mean a bunch xxx

i have a few other stories that are published as well (some longer than others) that are larry and ziam soOOoOo yeah maybe go check those out ? :p

tysm