My Brothers Best Friend

It was 5:00 on Saturday I was just coming back from the mall with my best friend Diego. Diego drop me off at home I waved him goodbye. I could hear my brother Mattia being very loud. I didn't think much of it so I just got my key out and unlock the door. Our parents weren't home so that's probably why he was being very loud, but then as soon as I shut the door I heard Mattia and his friends upstairs. I forgot that he told me that he's going to invite his friends over to stay the night since it's Saturday and our parents are home. I've had a big crush on Mattia's best friend Kairi. I started to take notice and him about 3 weeks ago. I heard Mattia say hold on Alexis is home I'll be right back. Then Mattia getting off stairs.
Mattia:"Hey Alexis"
Alexis:"Hey Mattia"
Alexis and Mattia were very close they did mostly everything together
Mattia"do you wanna hang out with me and the boys"
Alexis:" yeah of course"
Mattia:" okay let me just go tell the boys"
Alexis started to get nervous because kairi was going to be up in Mattia's room. But she walked uo the stairs and went into his room.
Alejandro:"Hey Alexis"
Alexis:" Hey Alejandro"
Kairi looked a little jealous and hurried and said
Kairi: " Hey Alex"
Alexis" Hey Kai"
Those are nicknames for each other only you guys call each other that and no one else. Alejandro looked at Kairi and laughed a little. Kairi mouthed shut up. Robert,Roshun, Alvaro, and Mateo  said said hey then Alexis said it back. Mateo had an ideea to watch a movie. Everyone agreed.