5

A soft silk-like sensation embraced your arm. The smooth, warming feel of sunlight woke you up to a place you barely knew. For a few seconds, you wondered where you were as you usually do when you wake up somewhere new for the first time. Eventually, you realized you were in Freddie's guest room, still dressed up in yesterday's clothes.

After laying in bed for a bit, you crawled out of bed and changed into fresh clothes. You stepped out of the bedroom, into the living room. You could smell the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
"Good morning, sleepy head" Freddie said with a cute smile in his face. He was working on some probably nerdy stuff, his computer in front of him.
"Huh? What time is it?
-About ten am.
-What? when did you wake up?
-Somewhere around eight.
-Yikes. Why so early?
-Ugh my mom usually wakes me up early so I picked the habit up.
-Yeah, that must be unpleasant.
-Eh, you get used to it.
-Oh, what are you working on?
-Just some videos for iCarly, nothing too interesting
-Don't say that! I'm sure it is!"
Somewhere down the road of Freddie editing clips for a best of, you found yourself staring at him, why that was, you didn't know but as you caught yourself off guard, you complained about being hungry as if escaping an uneasing discussion. Following his instructions, you made your way to the cabinet and grabbed some breakfast. You cleaned up after yourself and completed your usual morning routine. After a few minutes of lounging around, Freddie closed his laptop.
"I'm going to Carly's. Coming?"
You followed his steps as you reached the door to the neighbour's appartment.
You reached Carly's appartment and were welcomed by Carly and Sam sitting next to the kitchen, counter.
"Freddie! Y/N! We expected you'd come earlier!
-I'm sure they were better off without us all kissing and loving, since you looooove to defend him so much"
Sam seemed pissed.
"What the fuck Sam?!" exclaimed Carly as you looked at the ground, highly embarrassed, feeling your cheeks burning up.
"I'm sorry, I just-, you tried to explain
-No don't apologise It's ok. reassured you Carly
-It's not okay! You can't just barge in here and interfere with our friendship!
-Sam I think you're going too far there, interjected Carly
-Not you too! I swear this person is only causing problems here!
-Sam... are you jealous? asked Freddie
-I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous of them?! yelled Sam as she stormed out"
You stared at the door for a couple of seconds and looked at the both remaining.
"I... I'm really sorry...
-It's fine, Y/N, don't worry about her. Sam gets like that sometimes it's not something to take personally."
You smiled at Carly and looked at Freddie. Was he mad at you? He didn't seem to be.
"Are you ok? you asked
-Yeah, I'm fine. But are you ok? Sam can be a bit... mean sometimes. Can you go upstairs and rehearse your song? I need to talk to Carly.
-Sure. Let me just get my guitar."
You walked out of the apartment but stayed at the door to hear their conversation. You could barely hear but understood something about Carly asking Freddie if he liked Sam. He said no. Well obviously she seemed to like him, but he knew already. But does he like Y/N? He doesn't know, they're cute and kind and caring and stands up for them but he barely knows them.
"What the fuck Y/N?
-Sam oh my god you scared the shit out of me!"
She opened the door, Carly and Freddie jumped.
"This freak was spying on you! Can you believe that?!"
Freddie and yourself looked at each other, knowing full well what you just heard.
---------
I KNOW I SAID I WOULDNT UPDATE BUT I WAS BORED SINCE I FINISHED SCHOOL
ANYWAY LOVE YALL AND TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT
ALSO! I AM HAPPY TO COME OUT TO YOU AS A TRANS BOY SO PLZ USE HE/THEY PRONOUNS WHEN YOU REFER TO ME!
I might update but I cannot promise anything to you so plz dont spam comments this time D':
Tysm for reading!