Chapter 1

( MARIAH )
I was walking out of last period and stopped to talk to Zeela about Lexie and heathers Fight Last Friday.
It was all awkward when heather and her crew walks by and stares us down Like where clowns or something.
" Is there a Problem?" she ask me with a tone.
"N...N...No? " I answer shyly.
" Exaclty what I thought get it moving!"
I walk away and get into my car and start to cry.
Heather has been my bully for 7 years and I never thought to stick up to her ,not even the thought of sticking up in my mind.
When I got Home I Put my book Bag on the table and went into the bathroom to find Trevone taking a shit.
" OH MY GOSH...Learn to close the door!" I said closing the door.
I grab a napkin and dry my eyes and I open a bag of Cheetos and turned on the TV.
( Zeela )
I was in the Library for last period and when I checked out my book I seen Mariah walking out of Mr.Roach's Class and then I seen Lexie with a black eye and as I speak I get interrupted by Heather , I rolled my eyes she said
" Is there a Problem? " I flicked her off and Mariah answered her question I looked over at Mariah with a Twisted face thinking " What the Fuck Are you Doing?"
Clearly she was speaking to me not Mariah I thought Maybe I should tell her.
( MARIAH )
I got a Call from Zeela and we talked for like 30 min and she asked if we could throw a party tomorrow I agreed and I went to sleep.