1: Whos there

I felt the wet cold dirt below my feet and the chill night air escaping my lungs as I frantically search for Brayden, my boyfriend. "BRAYDEN" I call out getting no response. I hear a noise behind me, spinning on my foot to where the noise came from and see a dark figure standing in the middle of the walk way I had previously ran from. A small gasp left my lips as I instinctively slowly started to walk backwards into a tree. I had seen this dark figure before, the figure was the shape of a man, a very lean, 6'5ft tall man. I could never see the face of this man as it was always covered with shadows. I had seen this man only twice but I somehow knew he had been following me for some time because I don't feel like I should be scared for my life. He starts to fastly approach me as I hear another noise from behind me. Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind and hands are around my mouth to stop me from scream...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hear as I open my eyes to look at my alarm clock. 8:35am "CRAP" I loudly say as I rush out of bed towards my ensuite bathroom to get ready for the school day. I blast the water to hot then I quickly peel off my clothing tossing them onto my bathroom floor, knowing that they wouldn't  get a second glance for the next 2 days. I jump into the steamy hot shower, slowly releasing the cool water as I put it to the right temperature. I put my head under the water, Letting out a sigh as I start dreading going to school. "I wish I could stay in the water all day" I say outloud softIy but knowing if I did that my sister would come knocking and drag me to school by my ear. I let out a laugh at the thought, knowing that is exactly what my sister would do. I turn around in the shower to face my door or where it would be if I could see it. Noticing a Male standing in front of my closed door I start freaking out and SCREAM. I fall back into the shower taps, grasping my back and gasp as the pain shoots up my back. I fall to the bottom of the shower, waiting there until the pain eases up so I can get back to me feet. I look back at the door to see my sister standing there with a worried look on her face "CELE ARE YOU OKAY?" she says loudly trying to talk over the sound of the shower. "I'm okay I just slipped and fell into the shower taps, don't worry" I tell her. She rolls her ocean blue eyes at me as she walks out of the bathroom saying "such a clumsy girl, hurry up and get dressed or you will be catching the bus to school today. She disappears around the corner, closing the door behind her. I let out a loud sigh and turn the cold water off and standing under the hot water for just a moment before turning that off as well. I slowly open the shower door, popping my head out to look at the spot where I saw the dark figure to realize there is absolutely no one standing there. I reach for my bath towel and wrap it around me. I walk to my bedroom and notice the neatly laid out uniform on my bed, thinking that I DID NOT put that here and that my sister must have. I dry myself off and drop my towel to my bedroom floor to get dressed. My school uniform is a black and white combination made up of either a long or short sleeve shirt, a tie that MUST be worn and slacks or a skirt. The skirt would drag on the floor when I tried it on for the first time, catching under my feet and almost tripping me. My sister had begged me to let her hem the skirt a little bit so I wouldn't be almost face planting the ground.

After I dressed myself I proceeded to put on my shoes and head down stairs for breakfast. Once down the two flights of stairs I noticed my sister impatiently standing at the door dangling her keys in her hand. I would normally go for the cornflakes box and sugar to mix with milk and eat as my morning meal though since my sister was in a rush I grabbed a muffin and juice box to go. I hurry past my obviously annoyed sister and dart out the door towards her blue, 2 seater ute and climb into the passenger seat. The drive to school was nothing but little chit-chatter, questions like "are you excited for your first day?" and "do you have lunch money?" were asked. I nodded to both even though I knew I was not going to enjoy my first day and I had left my lunch money at home on my desk. The rest of the drive to school was silent so I put my headphones in and BLASTED boy with luv, by one of my favorite K-pop bands called BTS. I start to think about the bazar dream I had last night, Yawning and knowing I did not get enough sleep. I must have dazed out for a while because when I looked up we had arrived at school and my sister was staring at me like she had said something important. "Did you say something to me?" I say taking one of my headphones out and reaching down for my pack, "I asked you if you wanted me to pick you up after school today" she said before turning the AC on. I looked down at my spotify playlist and switched tunes to make it right by BTS and shook my head at her signaling no. I said my goodbyes to her and she wished me goodluck.  I watched her pull out of the parking lot and drive down the road, away from me, away from this school. I spun on one foot and headed towards the big looming doors to my new prep school. I held my head high and pushed open the doors, walking straight inside.