Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Surviving Frieza's Blast?! Bardock and Gine get a Second Chance!

"It's over Frieza! We don't work for you anymore, you hear me! We're through working for you!"

A lone saiyan stood infront of a tyrant, behind him minions of the tyrant and his home planet, planet Vegeta...

"Take this!"

As the small tyrant raised a hand and created a small ball of energy, the opposing saiyan raised his fist, with crackled with aura, and launched it. Soon, however, it was intercepted by Frieza's energy ball absorbed the blast. Soon, it was nearly as large as a small moon. With the flick of his finger, he launched it, the cries of the minions drowned out as the ball flew to the planet. The Saiyan called Bardock, along with his race, was all but nearly destroyed...or so he thought...

"Ugh...."

He was having one helluva headache. Getting up, he didn't realize his surroundings. It soon came to view, and soon he realized he was in a small forest. The green leaves and grass flowing with the wind. Tall trees stood while a pale blue sky rolled over head, and a mid-day sun shining down on them. His armor didn't seemed scathed at all, in fact, it seemed perfect.

"Where...?"

Before he finished, another, female voice came

"B-Bardock?"

Looking behind him, he saw the form of a female saiyan in pink armor and with bits of armor. Looking at her and regaining his senses, Bardock realized who she was as his wife hugged him

"Oh Bardock! I missed you!" She said with tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Gine?! What're you doing here?"

"I don't know...and where are we?" His wife asked, confused

"I don't know. All I remember...was a blast..."

Soon the scene flashed back to him. Frieza flicked his finger and he and planet Vegeta were incinerated by his blast. This wasn't Vegeta though. Nor was this the Other world. Where were they?

Standing up, Bardock offered a hand to his wife

"C'mon, we better get to higher ground Gine. We don't know who or what could come after us..."

"Alright," Gine said, quick to get up. Walking through the bushes and foliage, it all seemed so peaceful. So serene, calm and beautiful. Much unlike Planet Vegeta. Hearing running water, the duo rushed and found a small river. There, several animals that seemed familiar and yet alien at the same time were drinking near the river. Noticing the two, they run off. Bardock and Gine looked as the creatures, which seemed to be of no harm, ran off. The two crouched near the river and took sips of the water, which seemed fine.

"Bardock...Where do you think we are...?" Gine asked, wiping her face and unsure of what to do. Thinking, Bardock came to one conclusion.

"There's a few planets that fit this area's looks. And one of them was Earth."

The female Saiyan gasped. "Are you sure this could be where our son was sent?" Bardock merely shrugged

"We'll find out soon enough..."

Seeing a small path, they decided to go on it and check where it lead. On the way they decided to seek refuge. As the Sun set, they found a small cave near the path. Going inside, they found a lot of space, and no animals. Perfect.

"Let's rest..." Gine said, sitting down and lying her head on the rock wall. It seemed slightly damp but alright.

"We'll need to get food soon, so you can go hunt while I search for this planet's most intelligent species..."

"Alright," Nodded Gine. She might not have had her cooking supplies, but she could make a decent diner, since she was a butcher.

"Let's sleep together for the night..." Said Bardock as it became dark. It wasn't a full moon, luckily, but they stayed cautious and stayed in the deepest part of the cavern. Starting a fire, the two sat closely together to keep each other warm.

"Do you think we'll ever see our son?" Said Gine nervously

"..." Looking out the cave entrance, he patted her wife's back

"We'll just have to worry about that tomorrow..."