2

TW: ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK AND ABUSE!!

that's Monica ⬆️     that's her hair⬇️

Monica also has a lip piercing and a few ear piercings. her hair is also shoulder length

 her hair is also shoulder length

I woke up to my alarm. I pulled my pillow over my ears dreading to get up. I turned over in bed and turned my alarm off. I looked at the time and saw it was 12pm. I sat up in bed and sat there for a few minutes trying to wake up. Finally I got up and my feet immediately hit the cold floor. I went over to my door and locked it. I walked into my bathroom closing the door not bothering to lock it because the main door leading into my room was locked.

I turned on the water and while it heated up a bit I stripped out of my pajamas, which consisted of a sleeping with sirens hoodie and a pair of leggings. I stepped into the shower the warm water hitting my back relaxing me immediately. I look down at my legs and arms and see scars scattered all along. Scars that reminded me of my past. I felt tears start to gather in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away, and continued my shower not wanting to think about what brings me all my pain.

I got out of the shower and dried off my slim body with my black towel. I pulled on my matching black undergarments and wrapped the towel around my head stopping my hair from dripping onto my back. I went into my room and grabbed a sweatshirt that says 'hi, i'm awkward.' and put that on I also grabbed some black leggings and put them on. I went through my drawers looking for my black beanie until I finally found it. I placed it on my bed and took the towel off my head and with a new, not wet towel I dried off my hair. I parted my hair down the middle and and put my beanie on. I grabbed some white ankle length socks and put them on along with my black converse.

I grabbed my dirty clothes from the bathroom and my dirty towel and put them in my dirty clothes hamper

I grabbed my dirty clothes from the bathroom and my dirty towel and put them in my dirty clothes hamper. I looked at my phone that was on my night stand and saw that it was 1:00. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone, and put on falling in reverse, and I slowly felt myself drift off to sleep.

Dream/Nightmare:

I could see myself sitting in the living room of my old house I was 5 years old, suddenly my mother walked up to me and looked me in the eyes with a look of hatred.

"you're so worthless" she spit out, my dad suddenly appeared next to her and looked me in the eyes with the same look of hatred in his eye

"No one will ever love you" he spat at me. I could feel my throat start to close up and it got harder to breathe. They kept saying things and it all got louder and louder. It was like there were hundreds of them spitting out their hated towards me when in reality it was just two of them. Their voices kept getting louder and louder. Five year old me put her hands up to her ears with sobs falling out of her small lips, I tried taking a deep breath but when i went to breath but I felt no air go in. I suddenly let out a choked up sob, looking at my younger self be treated this way. It hurt less now that i'm used to it. Suddenly the voices stopped and my dad walked up to my younger self, there was a loud sound of a slap, I felt myself suddenly fall to the ground.

Dream/Nightmare over

I jolted up and felt tears all along my cheeks, I looked at my phone and saw it was 2:03 I wiped my tears away and got up. It wasn't a rare thing for me to have nightmares, I would normally wake up crying, but surprisingly I wasn't crying much in my sleep, probably because it wasn't as extreme as most my nightmares. I walked over to my bathroom and splashed my face with water. I walked back into my room and made my way over to the small wooden desk in the corner of my room and sad in the chair that's placed in front. I pulled out some pencils and my sketch pad and started drawing letting my heart take control of what i'm drawing. When i get almost halfway done with the drawing I fully realize what i'm drawing and felt tears spring into my eyes, I finish my drawing and stare at it with tears still threatening to fall from my eyes.

 When i get almost halfway done with the drawing I fully realize what i'm drawing and felt tears spring into my eyes, I finish my drawing and stare at it with tears still threatening to fall from my eyes

I close my sketch book and went and laid in my bed. I grabbed my phone remembering people were coming to adopt at 3 and saw that it was 2:58. I grabbed my earbuds and connected them to my phone and put on Hollywood Undead. I put my phone in the waistband of my pants and made my way into the main room were there was a few couches some toys for the smaller kids in a toy bin with a few scattered around here and there. I made my way to the bay window, i saw that my book was still there so i picked it up and sat down on the bay window, opening the book to the page where I left off from the last time i read the book. While war child was blasting in my ears I was so engrossed in my book that I didn't realize people had walked in. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump slightly pulling out one of my ear buds.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it, there will be another update soon 🖤🖤