5

Peyton and Edward couldn't find anything about Lorrie James

Peyton and Edward couldn't find anything about Lorrie James. Peyton asked Edward to see if Carlisle could fine anything. When Peyton walked out of the house, she saw the sun shining, but something caught her eye. Her hand sparkled causing her to run in. She dialed Edward's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" She heard him answer.

"Edward, my hand sparkled." She tells him in a panic.

"What?" Edward asked as the other were shocked. "I'm on my way."

"Okay."
~~~
Peyton was still freaked out and confused. How was it possible for her to sparkle? Why didn't she sparkle back in Phoenix? All sorts of questions were building up till someone broke her out of her thoughts. "Peyton?" She turned to see Edward.

"I'm so confused." Peyton tells him as she hugs him. Edward put her in an embrace and held her tight. "What's happening to me?"

"Carlisle is trying to find out." She nodded into his chest. "I wished we knew what was happening."

"I'm so confused." Peyton says again. "Why do I sparkle now and not back in Phoenix?"

"I wish I knew baby." Edward tells her as he kissed her forehead. "Hopefully we learn the truth."
~~~
That night, Peyton went with Bella dress shopping. Bella told her about a legend Jacob told her about. Peyton texted for Edward to meet up with her as Bella will figure out tonight. She found the perfect dress. She paid for the dress just to feel arms wrap around her making her jump and see that it was Edward. "You almost got burnt." She tells him.

"Sorry." He replies. "Brandon needs our help."

"Why?"

"Bella's in danger." Peyton froze and than nodded as the two walked out to the car and left in search for Bella. Edward called Brandon. "I know where they are just follow me and when we get to the spot I'll turn the signal light on for you to know."

"Okay." She heard Brandon said.

"I give up." Peyton said as she covered her ears.

"We will find out together." She nodded as they reached the spot. She watched Brandon go that way as they head to a different restaurant. Peyton told the girls that Edward was taking her somewhere else to eat.
~~~
Peyton smiled as her and Edward ordered. "You didn't have to do this."

"Well I thought us having some privacy, than I can tell you what Carlisle knows about Lorrie." Edward tells her. Peyton looks at Edward waiting for him to continue. "Lorrie was with a vampire."

"Really?" She asked surprised. "Does Carlisle know the name of the vampire."

"No." Edward said. "He has contacted the Denali's to find out more about Lorrie James." Peyton nodded. "Hopefully they know something."

"I hope so." Peyton replies. The food was placed in front of her as Edward held her hand. "I'm wishing I knew what is going on with me?"

"I know and we will together."

"Together." Peyton says with a smile.

" Peyton says with a smile