chapter 1

Wilburs POV:

I was in my loving room in this goat onesie that reminded me of schlatt. I was also watching my favorite cartoons and drinking juice out of my favorite sippy cup. You see im a little, and none of my friends know about it because im scared that they would make fun of me for it. But anyways I was taken out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and look to see schlatt calling. I got out of my little space and answered the phone. "Hey babe im just calling to ask if you want to come to my house. All the others are going to be here as well so you wanna come?" He asked and was wide eyed. "U-um schlatt idk if I wanna go. I-I mean tha-thanks for asking but idk about it." "Babe come on please you have to come please babe!"he said. I soon gave in and said. "Ok fine I'll go!" "Ok I'll come get you tomorrow bye!" He then hung up and I turned the tv off and went to my room. When I got to my room I went to my closet and grabbed two bags. 1 bag was a little baby bag for all my little stuff and the other bag were for my regular clothes.
~time skip~
I was finally done packing and I put the bags in the living room. Not even my boyfriend knows about me being a little. Anyways I went back to my bedroom and I fell asleep.

Hey guys so sorry of this chapter is pretty short but im not that good at righting that much so I tried my best.

(And if any of you people out their want to be a little then. I have powers to make you be a little or a caregiver good bye)
Words:317