Nightmares

Don't know where this came from, but enjoy.

//////////////////////////////////////////

First he noticed the shaking.

The youngest of the band watched as his oldest boyfriend started trembling in his sleep. He knew it wasn't normal, but figured maybe he was just cold.

The rest of the boys had left for the mall, but Zach and Jonah stayed behind. The youngest band member slowly slid towards him on the couch, picking up his head and laying it in his lap. As Jonah started whimpering, he realized the brunette was having a nightmare. He gently reached over, rubbing his shoulder.

"Bubs? C'mon Jonah, wake up for me. Can you do that? I'm right here, Shh it's okay." Zach gently whispered as the brunette began to stir more.

Jonah suddenly bolted up, body lashing out as Zach held him close.

"It's me J, it's me. Come on, you're okay. Take a breath baby." Zach gently said, rubbing his back.

Jonah heard Zach's voice and immediately pressed his body tighter, clinging to the youngest shirt as tears rolled down his face.

"D-Dani?" Jonah squeaked out, chest heaving as he looked around for his blonde boyfriend.

"Oh my god!" Jonah shouted when he didn't find him, the sobbing picking up as he cried hysterically into Zach's chest.

"Baby what's wrong? Dani's not here, the boys went to the mall." Zach said, eyes wide as he tried to figure out what was wrong.

But all Jonah heard was that Daniel wasn't there. And that combined with the fact that Daniel died in his nightmare seconds before was sending him over the edge.

Daniel was gone.

His Daniel was gone.

Jonah clutched his chest as he cried, physically in pain.

"D!" He sobbed out.

Zach didn't know what was happening, but knew that whatever it was the oldest needed Daniel, and soon. He hurriedly picked up his phone, dialing Daniels number.

He held it up to his ear as it rang, holding his boyfriend close to him.

"Hello?" Daniel's sweet voice came through.

"Dani! You need to come home now!" Zach said hurriedly.

Zach knew Daniel heard jonahs choked sobs as his voice grew concerned and he could hear running feet.

"What's wrong? Is that Jonah? Is he hurt?" Daniel quickly asked.

"No I don't know what happened, I think he had a nightmare and woke up crying and saying your name. Please hurry, I think he's going to make himself sick and I can't calm him down." Zach pleaded, holding Jonah close to him.

"Put me on speaker." Daniel said, making his voice as steady as possible.

Zach put the phone on speaker as he heard a car engine start up on the other side.

"Jo, baby? It's me, Daniel. Listen J, I'm on the way home but I need you to calm down, okay? Can you do that for me? Just take deep breaths bubba, I'm coming. What's wrong?" Daniel asked from the other side of the phone, voice sweet but also having a tone of finality.

"S-stop I c-can't! Y-you're n-not r-r-real!" Jonah said, breaking down into more sobs.

"Jonah, listen to me. I am real. I'm real, and I'm okay. I'm coming to you right now. Zach, I have to go so I don't get pulled over, but I'm putting you on the phone with Corbyn, okay?" Daniel said quickly.