━━━ ( hyperactive idiot ! )

dear lita,

we know each other for two years by now i believe, and wow i can't believe time passed by so fast. together we were the youngest in the group, but you were always the baby. we met when i was 15 so you'd probably have been 13 or something. now, as you're entering officially your teens, i'm wishing you good luck mate.

we don't have many things in common, except maybe from writing and being in the magnificent harry potter fandom, but you're one of the most hard working people i have the pleasure to know

we don't have many things in common, except maybe from writing and being in the magnificent harry potter fandom, but you're one of the most hard working people i have the pleasure to know. you're always active in social activities and possibly orientations, i don't even know what you're doing, i just know you're doing it right. your productiveness is probably sky-rocketing right now and i can see you in the future taking charge of a large organisation to save the world.

that's probably the nick fury in me talking, but who knows.

your kindness and sweetness will always be a part of yourself, a part where you're showing it to us frequently. but after all these years i know briefly know you, you have changed. you're a lot more open now and you stand up for your opinions and debating. i'm proud to be your friend.

all in all, you are an amazing person who deserves the world, lita. and i'll be damned if i don't give it to you. alas, i'm no goddess ;-; but whatever, be happy, smile, and see the good in others like i know you already do. don't lose your inner fire <3

sincerely,
anthia. 💕