two

"let's go to the back Ivy."

he whispered seductively in my ear. suddenly i felt my core tighten. my back arch subconsciously at his light whispers that echoed in my ear, my senses overpowered by the bright lights that lit up the club.

i turned around so now i was facing him and i rubbed against his crotch, feeling his member stiffing up because of my alluring actions. i could tell he was under the influence because his eye hung low. his groans were mellow but deep which had turned me on even more, he could see it all in my face from me biting my lip.

he then looked at me with lust in his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. the music in the background begin to fade as i felt sparks fire inside my body. i grew hot and more unaware of my surroundings by the second.

is it because of the drugs, did i take too much? i thought to myself.

i closed my eyes and kissed him back. the feeling was euphoric, everything seemed so much better given that i hadn't had this much physical contact in almost three years. his lips were just as soft as i imagined. he was so gentle with me, placing his right hand around my neck and tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

i was getting too caught up at this point, forgetting i was at work and that i had a job to attned to. but what can i say, he's a good kisser overall. sexy too. i cant imagine how good his di-

he suddenly pulled away from the kiss.

"im sorry ivy i gotta get going, i enjoyed tonight but i got business to handle baby girl. catch up soon?" he told me. i played it off like i totally didn't almost swallow this man whole. speaking of, i've been wanting to ask him for his name.

"frank...frank ocean, but call me lonny or christopher. either one is fine" he said smirking, pulling me in closer by my waist.

"francis, lenny, or chris? gotcha."

"yeah we'll work on that" he responded while chuckling. his eye traveled from my eyes, down to lips and back up to my eyes. he looked at me as if he wanted more. i was gonna give it to him.

we both sat in a comfortable silence and i examined his features once again. i caught sigh of the way his jawline stuck out, his chocolate skin glistened even though we were in a dark room. he clearly had a personality that i wanted to know more about.

frank's POV.

ivy.. they refer to her as. its just something about her that i like so much. she's different ya know? as basic as that sounds, its true. i'm never the type to judge someone off of their body, or strictly for sex, that's not who i am. although her body looked well over amazing, i'm pretty sure i can get to know her on a more deeper, spiritual level.

unintentionally i stuck my hand in her hair and began to stroke her soft curls. this is something i found myself doing whenever i liked a girl. i'm assuming this was something she enjoyed because her eyes started to roll to the back of her head, which caught me off guard to say the least.

i retreated before things got any further. i didn't wanna go to far considering we just met.

"well here's my number and hit me up whenever, i might make some time for you."

"seems like you've been very busy lately mr. ocean. how come?"

"please, call me frank. and since i'm a musician my schedule has been a little rocky for the most part, but like i said, i might be able to squeeze you in sometime." i said walking out of the private room with her following along.

"don't be long, ivy! i didn't do that flawless beat for nothing." i'm guessing that was her manger by reading his tag that read Mike. he seems cool.

ivy was still behind me so i quickly turned around to face her and dove in for a kiss, a passionate one at that. it lasted quite a while but i felt my dick starting to get harder than ever. "see you later, ivy." i smirked and hopped in my car and left.

kehlona's POV.

i pouted a bit as he put the key in his ignition. as much as i wanted to leave with him i couldn't, because of work of course. he was my type of guy, he's like a sexy chocolate god.

i went back inside the strip club and continued dancing. by the end of the night i received a whopping 5k, i didn't understand how because i was the thinnest out of everyone in here.

all of the girls were just so... perfect. the model type. big boobs, large ass, everything a man could ever want. i was like a twig compared to the rest. that's why i was so insecure when i first started stripping, but being an exotic dancer means you have to have confidence so i have to stick it out.

-

the time read 3:23am when i looked at the clock after plopping down on my bed. i took a shower afterwards and had a snack before bed which consisted of pineapples bites and crackers with a drink of cranberry juice. i never really liked to juice as much but i really did help with my peanut allergy so that was a plus.

i felt something missing, like a certain someone was not here with me. then i remembered the guy from tonight, was his name francessca? no or was it francis? i could barely remember because of all the acid i had consumed tonight.

i decided to just give him a call. it rung a few times before he answered the phone.

"hey its frank. miss me already?" he said in quite a suggestive tone and i noticed so i thought to play along. and he did remind me of his name again, i'm not that great with names though so i found that very helpful.

"how bout you come over and we can see about that. not on no sexual shit though, i wanna know a little more about you, other than you being a good kisser of course." i said smiling a bit and i could tell there was a grin on his face by the way the silence grew.

"send your address and i'm on my way." and he hung up the phone.

his name was frank, how cute?

1137 springland drive . 2nd appartment on the left

Read 3:47am

i put on my pink silk robe with the matching slides and i went to straighten up my apartment a little. i hope he isn't allergic to cats , i cant risk that. i put kehlani in the guest room and gave her a bowl and food beside her in case she woke up.

after about twenty minutes or so there was a ring of the doorbell. i rushed to the door and quickly fixed my hair up before swinging it open.

"hello hello there mr. ocean guess who decided to show up."

"well you didn't set an exact time, i just happen to live close by. about ten minutes but i stopped to get a chicken sandwich from mcdonald's if you want it." i declined his offer respectfully. he shrugged his shoulders and popped the sandwich into his mouth.

"you must be on a diet or something huh? got crackers on the table, girl you eat like a damn bird."

i playfully shoved him as i started to show him around my apartment, all of the nice pieces in here, my fake bowl of fruit, just simple things.

once we got to my bedroom he sat at the edge of the bed. i questioned him, wondering why he was so shy when he was talking so much shit to me, so i went to sit beside him.

we stared at each other for a bit, longer than expected. we both leaned in and his eyes started to sparkle, something that i took a mental note of. he gripped my chin softly and pulled me in.

i'm pretty sure we just wanted to rip each other's clothes off, he was walking temptation. its getting hard to not take this man's soul right now.

"so how old are you?"

"29, you?"

"25." i responded

"i like that. but lemme show you a lil something real quick." he smirked.