My teaser

(Nights POV)

I grew up in a small family, a mom, a dad, and a brother. Im the youngest, my name is Night. And welcome to my hell, a story of a sequence of unfortunate events. As a younger sibling, and a girl, you grow distant... I was a little too distant. And guess the bitch who realized that...none other than my mom. Yes as a 3 year old you shouldn't even be this smart. Well I was lucky, you could say. And bad in some others...

That night my mom decided to do something to my room. I don't know what though... Its a little too suspicious. But I won't pay attention to that too much. Tonight I wanted to play my usual, contact my Demon.

Yes I have a Demon, his name is Jax....

Familiar? Check out my OC book to know.

Well we like to play together and make some spiritual ceremonies together. Which I find very intriguing. I don't mind him, especially since we are kind of the same...

We played for an hour at 3AM and I had to site something before he left. So we could stay in contact. This being-

Here we go under world we find, an enchanted garden from time, to time. Flowers were as red as wine. Blood for soil, bodies for fertile, and severed heads were fine.

I really love that poem. Cause it involves our friends ship in a lovely way.

[Morning]
My mom was a bit restless last night.

Must of been what she did to my room.

[Couple of weeks later]

(Mom POV)

I haven't gotten a good amount of sleep lately, cause of what she said... I thought she was distant, so I decided to put a baby monitor to hear her. That was a mistake, I keep thinking about it....

Now since I haven't gotten any sleep in the last month, I had to do something about it. So I decided to go to the doctors and get her signed up for therapy. An amazing idea in my opinion.

(Nights POV)

Today I came home to my mom wanting me to go to therapy... I don't like therapy one bit! So I did what I had to. My brother and dad were gone and my mom was in the kitchen... I contacted Jax and we came up with a plan. A plan to..well...imma spoil that for you later..

-----END-----
Tell me how you liked it in the comments, and what I could do to make it better.
Hope you enjoyed!