XAVIER'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS

So here we are.
In your room, wearing cozy socks, eating ice-cream straight from the tube and watching Netflix. You were a calm person, that's what you liked to believe and were convincing other people to do so as well. One of the few things that was driving you mad was when people started to tell you to spend your free time more productive. The worst suggestion that your own family gave you was interacting with other people. Not only was this humiliating but it felt like your closest people have betrayed you. It felt like hundreds of rusty knives stabbed your heart, leaving icky stains after you've pulled them out and not to forget the amount of blood you were loosing (metaphorically). It was if they didn't knew you. You didn't like socializing. It simply wasn't in your DNA.
Day after day you had to drag yourself out of bed to go to work. It wasn't your dream job but you had to live on something. Also they payed you well. You used to work as a helper of the waitresses. You probably think that this isn't even a real job, but go on, google it, some countrys actually have this job. The worst part of it wasn't only that you didn't like the job, but it was also the fact that you didn't get any tips, even though you did the whole running and cleaning part. Finally you work in a Call center. Not exactly what you were made for, but in contrast to the people who called, you felt brilliantly intelligent which was of course reflecting on your self esteem. But the effect never lasted for long, because there was also the contrast to people who didn't call.
Why couldn't your life not be as interesting as in movies? There was nothing magical about it if you think about the theory of infinite universes that seemed so very similar to ours except people have superpowers, lots of free time and money even though they came from regular families and never won the lottery and last but not least they could eat what ever they wanted and constantly look like they've just returned from a vogue photoshooting. But why weren't that the rules in your universe? Why did you have to live in this dull world of yours. Thanks god the thoughts about worse universes made you feel better. There could be some where books and TV were illegal or not even invented yet.
During just another X-men marathon you fell asleep.
Dear reader, do you know that bizarre feeling when you hear something on the background while you're sleeping and your dream matches perfectly, even though it couldn't but it did. I'm not trying to tell you that this was exactly what happened to you when you heard Professor X talking to someone, because the someone was you.
You were suddenly laying on a dark leather couch and when you opened your eyes you've met someones else's. I bet you've already guessed whoms, which means I've failed this dramatic effect. You're fist thought was
"James McAvoy?"
Obviously that wasn't him since he wasn't real in that universe. Those mans eyes belonged to the one(and if the theory is true) and not only Professor Charles Xavier.
Thanks god you were also so called gifted as you're mother used to say when you were younger, and you could quickly understand that this was actually the one and perhaps not only legendary professor X. For some reason your body decided anyway to give you an adrenaline shot and you quickly sat up.

"Skott and Jean found you in the garden. Did something happen to you?" he asked

"I fell asleep" you explained while accidentally skipping the part about that you did so in a different universe.

"That explains some things, but I'm still not getting the whole picture"

"Please don't read my mind. I just have to understand myself what happened and try to put it into words"

Those words surprised the professor and his reaction surprised you because you thought there was nothing in the world he hasn't read in somebodys mind yet. Maybe he didn't yet.

"Don't worry, I won't. You know who I am. Do you think this is an accident that you've landed here? Are you running from someone? You should know that you are save here and we are welcome to invite you. This isn't only a house for gifted children, but it's also a place where nobody has to be afraid. Do you have any powers if you don't mind me asking? "

" No, unfortunately not" you respond

"Why so sure?"

"I'm sorry? Oh ah well, most mutants discover their powers when they are kids or teenagers and I am already 20. I think it's to late to expect anything"

"What if you never had the right conditions to discover them. We had once a girl at this school who was immune to acid. It's not like it happenes every day to find something like that out"

"How did she found out" you asked

"An accident at chemistry class. The teacher was  terrified when she heard what happened. She just left the class for 5 minutes to get something"

Kids have Experiments with acid here in schools? Another difference you found hard to follow.

"You are not from here are you" asked the professor

"No, professor " you respond "But I don't have the faintest idea how I got here. And how to get back. Maybe someone of the students accidentally did this or maybe it's only a dream?"

"I can assure you that this isn't a dream, but you don't have to worry about that. We will find a way to get you back home. For now you can get a room in the school" he smiled "Come with me"

And so you followed him, he then looked back at you

"And you can call me Charles"

TO BE CONTINUED