Angel With a Shotgun (Harry)

Harry x Reader (Fluff)

Synopsis: Harry is Y/N boyfriend but he hasn't seen her since the outbreak began. So for the past few weeks, he has been trying to survive with his friends. Eventually, the whole group is on their way to the safe zone. Only to be surprised by an ambush of zombies and Y/N?

****

KEY:

Italics: Memory/Thoughts

Y/H/C- Your Hair Colour

Y/E/C

*****

Third Person POV

Memory Begins:

Y/N and Harry are currently cuddling one another in her room on her bed. She is currently sitting and being the big spoon. Her boyfriend situated in between their legs, laying his back against her chest. Their breaths in sync. Her hands brushing his silver locks, making the boy feel sleepy. The couple enjoying the peaceful moment in each other's arms. Until Y/N, shifts her body, alerting her boyfriend. He watches with slight annoyance as she opens a drawer next to her bed to take out two items (because he was comfy and he is now fully awake). His blue-grey eyes dawn over her Y/E/C with a glint of curiosity.

'Ok Harry, I have something that may help you feel less stress and to ease your thoughts. It is just an idea but, hear me out' the Y/H/C girl chirps at her silver-haired boyfriend. Hands clutching onto a couple of devices. The couple now sat face to face with one another, he is waiting for her to share the idea. She giddily smiles and presents two video recorders.  Harry tilts his head to the side, wondering why she is holding them. Too distracted to ask a question, his girlfriend shoves it in their hand. 'What do I do with this?' he asks, giving her a questioning look. 'Well, if we can't speak over the phone, this is a way for you to express your worries and more. I know it's not easy at home, it's also not easy to tell me things. So by recording how we feel, we can play it back to one another whenever we meet. Then we can spend time to cuddle and comfort one another. I have one too!' she says tenderly. Her words replaying in his mind. He couldn't believe how thoughtful his partner is. His heart sways at her kindness, how she can help him even when she isn't physically there. Harry's hand grazes over the recorder, giving his girlfriend a happy smile. 'That's a great idea. Thank you for the gift angel' he says giving the love of his life a small kiss on the lips, showing his gratitude for the gift. 

Memory Ends

HARRY POV (Decided to change it up to be his POV)

I grasp onto the voice recorder in my hands. My mind replaying the moment I was given this gift. My back slouched against the wall of my temporary safe haven: a classroom. The moonlight pierces the classroom window highlighting parts of the classroom. The feeling of tiredness taking over my body. I gaze out the window, watching the night sky. It's been a few weeks since this epidemic has started. Where are you Y/N? I thought to myself, remembering her face, the way she smiles, the way her hair falls perfectly without her trying. Most importantly, I remember her kind heart. My heart devoured by the feeling of loneliness as I miss my angel. My eyes begin to feel heavy, my head throbbing with pain as I try to focus on the device. Grazing my thumb over the voice recorder, I press the red button. Watching the device turn on, as it records the silence around me. My breath stifles, as I try to keep my composure. I hold it towards my face. 

'Hey, it's day 14. I... um... I finished my medication a few days ago, which isn't great. You know those pills that I always try to get my hands on. It's funny, I finally found some and now I don't have anymore. Now, my head is currently pounding away' I chuckle slightly trying to joke about the mess of the situation. Glancing away from the inanimate object in my hand. My determination to stay strong quivering against my urge to confess to the device. The moon continues to shine through the window, the desks and chairs positioned out of the way to create a space for my bed. However, I feel my chest tighten, my body trying to hold my emotions back as I hold the gift in my hand. Stiffening the grip of the recorder, I continue speaking quietly. 'Today is ok, no zombies roaming around which is a good sign. We got some supplies too, which will last us hopefully a while. However...' my words trail slightly, my emotions clutching onto my heart, trying to come up with the words I want to say. Closing my eyes, I feel tears streaming down my face as their salty nature grazes over my lips. My heart fills with despair. I feel my neck tightened with emotional stress I've been feeling over the past few weeks. 'We are leaving tomorrow. I-I was hoping you'd come to find me near the school, or at least when I-I've been scouting. But, I'm scared. If we leave, you might come. I would have missed you.' I say with anxiety laced in my words. I pause for a second. My mind thinking the worse. What if she goes to school and I'm not here?  What if she comes right after we left? What happens then? my mind filling with concern, forgetting what I am doing. My silver locks fall over my eyes as my mind wanders for a moment. The coldness of the room finally getting to me. My body trembling against the frigid temperature, hands quivering at the emotional distress consuming my mind.  Taking a deep breath I force the words out of my mouth. 'I am scared, but one thing certain. I will find you my angel' I say as my words waver with my emotions. Heaving those words, I press the button on the device to save the recording. Silently, I heave small cries as I clutch onto the only memento I have that reminds me of her. The piercing temperature causing me to shiver, my tiredness evident from the crying, I feel myself fall into a deep slumber. Hoping that Y/N has survived.