The New Girl

Sadness, emptiness, anxiety, and loneliness. Conditions and emotions that can drive any normal human being mad. They can show you the true darkness that is hidden in this world, a void of color, an array of grey that ultimately fades into despair and hopelessness. In that one case one might scream "Please god, let tomorrow not come."  That is exactly how I am feeling right now. However I always just remind myself of the number of possibility the future holds. 

My social life is a fucked up mess, a struggle is what most intelligent people have in common. Being outside the definition of normal which leads to, I am a loner for it but it made me stronger. 

I don't need anyone in my life, never did and never will. I can handle this pain on my own. I'm not going to give my trust to someone and have them throw it away right then and there. But, my mind starts to change when I meet this girl... Kurumi Tokisaki. This is my story.

Y/N's Pov

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

The alarm rang at the perfect moment. 5:30, just like every morning. I sighed and let it go like every morning, I got up, got my clothes on, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I had a minor bit of a headache, but I just got in the shower and brushed it off.

???: "Hey, dumb fuck"

I knew it was my older brother Ryan. Being in the shower I ignored him.

???: "Open the fucking door! I don't have the time to wait for your ass!"

After I finish my shower with my Ryan still yelling from the other side of the door. I open the door with my still sleepy eyes, so he could get in the bathroom.

Ryan: "About time you shit"

I did not take very long to get ready. My hair didn't take very long, but it looked okay. I then grabbed my school bag and walked very quickly to the door to avoid any unnecessary conversation.

But then my mom decided to stop me. Shes the only one in this house I can stand. My dad is a piece of shit, and my brother is a piece of shit. But my mom was okay, she wasn't mean to me.

Mom: "Y/N, can you hold on for a minute?"

Y/N: "Yeah, whats up?"

Mom: "Are you going to eat with us or pick something up like always?"

Y/N: "I'm Just gonna pick something up from the bakery"

Mom: "Oh, okay" 

I opened the door the mild weather, I went to the main street and stretched outside of the house. I'll simply get something at the bakery. 

My school was about 30 minutes away from the house. Fortunately, I did not meet any of my classmates. They were never mean to me, better than that... They just ignore me. I was naturally quiet at school and spoke to anyone. No one payed much attention to me

As I arrived at the school the gates were already open, and many other students were grouped together talking, even though it was still quite early.

Since they opened quite early I made my way to my first period class. Students were allowed into there rooms early in order to prepare for class.

I unpacked my things and placed them on my desk in a rather messy fashion. 

My nearly dead asleep eyes wandered the room. The teacher went to her table, placed at the front of the room.

Teacher: "So, everyone I have an announcement to make, we have an exchange student for this year from japan. Please be nice to her"

As soon as she said it was a girl every guy in the room were curious about what she would look like. The boys more interested than the girls. I was not particularly interested, so I just lied my head down.

Teacher: "Please come in dear" 

The second the teacher said that, the door opened and a small, rather slender girl walked in.

The girl grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote four kanji letters on the board. Pretty sure it was her name, 

???: "Hello everyone, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki. Nice to meet you all"

Everyone in the class widened there eyes as if they seen a dinosaur

Well she was pretty cute not gonna lie. Clearly the boys are gonna be a lot more careful than before. Because they look at each other like there about to start a war for her. Disgusting maggots.

I didn't show much interest. In the new student or the entire situation. I sighed and looked out the window to distract myself. 

Teacher: "Since miss Tokisaki is new here and not so familiar with us, it would be wonderful for someone to show her around"

Every boy raised there hand in a furious pace. Probably with a boner, 

???: "Here! Take me! Please me!"

That is the exact words out of every guys mouth, except for me of course. They all wanted to be alone with her. Even the teacher was amazed at this interest raid.

Kurumi: "My my, not all at once" 

The teacher took a quick look around, still amazed by all the interest. She looked at me, Why me? I was the only one who didn't want to do this. 

Teacher: "Y/N! You will show her around!"

I didn't seem to hear her, because I was still daydreaming. But when I looked there were more than 15 deep piercing eyes looking down my soul. This gave me goosebumps. I looked at the mob of angry guys staring at me, and let out a short...

Y/N: "HUUUH?"

Well I was the chosen one. The one time I am spoken to, is to show the new girl around. Fuck me.