Unexpected Visitor

I opened my eyes slowly. It seemed to be early in the morning. I was laying on my bed, covered in my blanket.

I stretched a little. Since it was Sunday and still quite early, I could still sleep a little longer than usual. I yawned slightly and turned myself and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I noticed something was different. I opened my eyes, I saw something that took my breath away.

Kurumi: "Morning, darling"

Kurumi was laying right next to me. She was gently touching my face.

Kurumi: "Did you sleep well? You enjoyed my cuddle attacks"

I slowly became gradually more awake, now finally realizing what was going on.

Y/N: "Wait, what do you mean... AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?"

Kurumi: "You were very tired yesterday, slept for an hour on my lap, I did not want something to happen to you, so I accompanied you home. Do not worry, your family was already sleeping"

She giggled playfully, hugging me under the blanket. Her face right in front of mine.

Kurumi: "Would you like to cuddle a little more?"

Kurumi waited for an answer as she hugged me tighter. Not letting go no matter what.

Kurumi: "Sooo, you didn't answer me. Do you wanna cuddle a little more?"

I did not think long. I nodded sleepily.

Kurumi: "Hihi, I knew it!"

She rested her head on my chest and hugged me harder. For me this felt new, but I enjoyed it.

Y/N: "Ah fuck it"

I hugged her back and then noticed exactly what Kurumi was wearing.

Y/N: "Wait are you wearing the... AND DID YOU TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES!?" 

Kurumi: "Nope, that was all you. I just held you for the night. You cuddled me all night, you couldn't get enough of me!"

She was indeed wearing the lingerie set which she bought yesterday, turning me bright red.

It went on for about 2 hours in which our bodies touched each other several times in different places. Which gave me a feeling which I didn't understand but still just enjoyed.

I tried to get up, but before I could even get up, Kurumi dragged me back into bed and pulled me tight on her chest, like a stuffed animal.

Kurumi: "Did you forget? You can't escape, and besides, I can't let you go. I just have to cuddle you"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah but we need to get up, besides, aren't you hungry?" 

I asked her, trying to catch breath from being smothered between her breasts.

Kurumi let go of me so that I could slide up, looking into her face. She smiled sadistically.

Kurumi: "I've already found something quite delicious!"

She bit me gently on the neck, giving me goose bumps all over. It did not hurt, it was just unfamiliar to me. Nevertheless, I seemed to like it.

Kurumi let my neck go. There were small bite marks. She actually bit me!

Kurumi: "Hihi, I marked you. Now you are mine!"

Y/N: "O-Ok, can I please go, I'm hungry"