{One}

"YOU WILL GET MARRIED AND THAT'S FINAL!" Hades roared.

"Why do you have to yell?" Dinah asked causing Hades to form into his demon stage.

"You don't talk back to me." He growled before sighing.

"Look, I know I can't die, but I'm getting old-" Hades tried.

"No you aren't." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"-and I want grandchildren-" Hades continued.

"Why?" Lauren wondered.

"-also you two aren't doing productive with your life-" Hades scratched the back of his head.

"Offended." Dinah and Lauren said while crossing their arms.

"-I just want to see what you kiddos can do with your lives." Hades finished.

"Fine, we'll get married." Lauren told their father and Dinah agreed.

"Oh boy." Hades jumped while clapping before stopping and clearing his throat.

"This marriage will be arranged to test you two on how fast you can get a woman pregnant." Hades told them making their face fall.

He looked at their faces before laughing.

"I'm kidding, I just want to see if you get your wives to win my heart." Hades laughed before disappearing while still laughing.

Dinah sighed and turned to her sister before shaking her head...

"Sofia don't do that." Camila groaned before picking up her sister up and moving her to the couch.

"Camila come on." Normani ushered and she ran to her.

"Is this really necessary?" Camila asked.

"Yes." Normani answered in a duh tone.

They speed walked passed their parents room and entered their room which had a mini hole they created when they were younger.

"You aren't too thick to get stuck are you?" Camila joked making Normani pinch her ass causing her to yelp.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Normani rolled her eyes as they get up while brushing their self off.

"Anyways...you got the stuff!" Camila pipes as she scanned the room.

"I'm here too." A blonde Normani height pipes in.

"Tori relax, I seen you." Camila giggles as Tori blushed while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Not trying to be a third wheel here, but we should hurry." Normani butts in and Camila rolled her eyes.

They start putting up the decorations and rested on the soft rocks.

"How long do we got Mila?" Normani asked teasingly.

"Two minutes." Camila said causally before getting up.

Normani laughs and pull her to the hole. They climbed through it after saying bye to Tori. They quickly jump on Normani bed and their parents entered their room.

"Hello girls, there's a letter going around of two young princes seeking for marriage." Andrea clapped her hands as Camila and Normani face fell before standing up.

"We don't want to marry no prince." Camila interjected with her arms crossed.

"Camila, don't dare speak to your mother that way!" Her father roared causing to sit down with a pout of her face.

"We are in great debt right now." Andrea looked down and Normani looked at Camila.

"Princes are disgusting, boys are disgusting, the male species is disgusting." Camila tells her parents and Alejandro shakes his head.