Marinette x Adrian

Adrien x Marinette

Adrien caressed the sides of Marinette's torso and kissed the side of her temple.

"Good morning princess"

Marinette groaned as she tossed and turned in her sleepy haze, the blond merely just chuckled a bit under his breath, he lifts the weight of his upper body onto his arm as he rested his head on his hand.

"Come on Mari, you have to get up for work" Adrien said seductively, he received a groan from his wife.

"I don't wanna go" A muffled whin could be heard coming from the bluenette, Adrien smirked down at the sleepy designer.

He then leaned in to kiss her cheek, "Hmm maybe I could get you up somehow" he said in a husked voice.

Marinette turned over to look at him and had a smirk on her face also, "mmm and how are you going to do that?"

The sudden position change threw Marinette off guard, Adrien is now hovering over the bluenette's body, he slowly leaned in to kiss her small luscious lips, the tension was rising, they were mere inches away;

"Ahh~" Marinette gasped in shock and awe, she didn't realise the hand that was sneaking its way down her torso towards her womanhood.

Adrien didn't stop there, the bluenette's gasps were engulfed into blond's lips, everything that Adrien was doing to Marinette was somehow intensified, the tension in the room was to blame for that.

Eventually Adrien's hand pushed Marinette's panties out of the way and slowly started to insert his finger within her tight walls of her womanhood, even though they have had sexual intercourse several times before, Marinette always remained tight, not that Adrien was complaining.

"A-Adri...en" The bluenette moaned out, Adrien smirked down at her and chuckled at how vulnerable and innocent she looked while she grabbed onto the pillow, her chuckles turning white from how hard she was gripping the pillow, Marinette moaned and screamed out in pleasure as she moved her hips allow with Adrien's movement of his fingers.

Just as Marinette was about to reach her climax, Adrien took out his fingers which he then received a huff and a death glare from his wife;

"Wh...Why would you do that!"

Adrien merely chuckled to himself as he got off the bed a stripped his shirt off he looked down at his wife with a devious look in his eyes which made Marinette's heart beat faster and harder, she could feel it nearly popping out of her chest;

"Because I like to see you squirm beneath me" Adrien said in a low husked voice

This made the bluenette blush and feel more vulnerable than before, her eyes wondered from his eyes, down to his fit torso down to v-line just peeping out from his boxers, Marinette gulped down hard while trying to collect her thoughts, this was some-how more surprising than other times they had together in the morning.

Adrien crawled back onto the bed slowly moving towards Mari, she was leaning on her elbows as she was taking in everything that was happening around her, every movement the blond made Marinette feel on edge, with a swift movement Adrien stripped off the bluenette's shirt, she gasped in surprise and feeling the slightest bit of chill over her soft pale skin.

Adrien leaned down slowly and kissed along Marinette's neck, she moaned as she felt a slight wetness along her neck, which was then followed by gasp as Mari could feel his teeth lightly bite into her skin leaving a little mark;

"You're so beautiful" Adrien muttered under his breath

All Marinette could think right now was how much everything felt so good, from Adrien biting and kissing her neck to his hand softly caressing her breast right down to his erection rubbing against her womanhood, they could both feel Marinette getting wet through her panties. She was moaning as she could feel his member rubbing against her, the tension was building up higher and higher due to their underwear getting in the way.

"A-Adrien" Marinette moaned in pleasure, everything in her mind felt like a blur, she couldn't think straight all she wanted was for Adrien to take her right there and then.

Adrien slowed down on his action, "Yes princess"

She grabbed his head and leaned it into her collar bone and whispered seductively into the blond's ear;

"Take your boxers off, rip my panties off and fuck me"

Adrien chuckled as he raised himself up from the bluenette's ear and gave Marinette's the most devious smirk ever which caused Marinette to melt underneath him;

"Desperate aren't we little love bug" the blond said in a whisper seductive voice

Marinette blushed hard, "Sh-shut up"

"Well... Does my lady wish to be fucked?"

The bluenette merely nodded at his question, with that Adrien kissed down Marinette's torso, once he reached her panties he pulled them down with his teeth which sent shivers down her spine, she arched her back and lifted her pelvis for Adrien to be able to do his action easily.

Adrien admired the view he had from the angel of Marinette's body all exposed and vulnerable, the blond touched up the bluenette's thighs and taking in the scent of her. She smelt so sweet, Adrien just wanted to taste her really badly, he spread the lips of Marinette's womanhood. He brought his finger up to her entrance and teased around, he then stuck out his tongue and started to lick around the bluenette's clit, she gasped in surprise and pleasure, Adrien could taste all the juices coming from Marinette, his fingers started off slowly but then they got faster as his tongue was now right on her clit.

Marinette's moaned and screamed as her hand went straight to Adrien's head and intertwined her fingers within his hair, he sucked on her womanhood harder and made a 'pop' sound releasing the sensitive nub, he slowed down his fingers and pulled them out, Marinette whimpered at the emptiness she felt.

Adrien sat between her legs and placed them around his waist both of their eyes locked onto each other, he leaned down to kiss the bluenette's forehead;

"You ready?"

Marinette nodded

Adrien moved his hip up to sit right with hers and with Marinette being so wet already his erected member slide right in, with the amount of times they have had sex Mari was always still so tight no matter how many times in a day or within a week when they did it.

"F-fuck, you're so tight" Adrien said through his gritted teeth

Marinette moaned as he eased himself into her slowly, it was annoyingly teasing that she wouldn't usually mind but this morning she wanted it bad...

"Adrien... Just... Just fuck me already! HARD!"

"With pleasure, my lady"

Adrien's thrusts became more hard and rough and Marinette was enjoying every moment of it, from him leaning down to bite her neck to them of them intertwining their fingers with each other's, the bluenette could feel Adrien's thrust become more intense and faster with each thrust she could feel herself on edge of climax;

"A-Adri...en!" Marinette moaned as her head fell more into the pillow as the blond was caressing her exposed neck with kisses and a slight slither of his tongue.

"I'm... I'm close"

Adrien started panting as his thrusts were getting harder;

"Let's cum together my lady"

And with that both of them felt a wave of heat and pleasure wash over their bodies, the blond laid on top of Marinette while staying inside her, their panting filled up the room, Adrien got up slowly pulling himself out which made Marinette sigh a little as she felt empty but yet still full.

Adrien laid down next to the bluenette. She rested her head onto his chest, they fell into an embrace of each other enjoy the comfort of each other.

"So, will you get up for work now?"

"Mmmm... Maybe you have convinced me... but first cuddles" Marinette said snuggling into him more.

Adrien merely just laughed a little bit under his breath, "I love you Mrs. Agreste"

"And I love you Mr. Agreste"