Runaway

"WHAT ELSE? BEARS? BIG BUT SLOW.. HORSES? CAN YOU RUN IN A CAVE LIKE THIS? BIRDS? WHAT BIRD YOU CAN RIDE..???"

*DUKK..!!! Suddenly Louis' foot tripped, they both fell down. Unfortunately Peter hit his head hard. He became unconscious for a moment. A large rock looked like it was going to fall on him.

"NO, PETEERR...!!!!!!" Louis, who had not yet had time to stand up, shouted for Peter to wake up quickly.

Then... A big cat, no.. a giant cat bring Peter away and hold him on the back so the Knight saves from the danger.

"Mmhhh... this is... a white tiger? (but why is it so big, huh(?)) Why didn't you transfrom to this animal  from the start..." Peter half-consciously said to Louis. At times like that, he was annoyed with himself, who was distracted by the big cat's very soft fur.

"That is not me...!!!" answered Louis who had changed his form into a raven and was flying behind them.

"LHO?? THAT'S YOU LOUIS?? THEN WHO IS THIS?? Wait... big(?) cat(?) MINHO..????"

Minho ignored Peter who was amazed

Minho ignored Peter who was amazed. He focused on running towards the exit before the rocks fell on them and destroyed the cave until nothing remained. This Gate of South key protection magic is no less dangerous.

*DDUMM.. BRAKK.. KRAKK.... rocks came from all directions. Luckily Minho's agile leg muscles were able to keep up. Likewise Louis' wings that fly as a raven. Luckily the three managed to get out before the last rock closed the cave forever.

"Hufftt.... we, made it...." Peter, who had just gotten off Feline Minho's back, sat limp, feeling relieved to have escaped danger.

"Minho... thank you... if only you didn't--" Peter just wanted to say thank you, but his words stopped when he saw Minho who was still in Feline form, licking his tail which was quite badly injured. Blood could be seen dripping from his torn skin.

"uu.. Minho.. you got hurt like this.. because of me.. huhuu.. Minhooo.. I'm sorry....." Peter hugged Minho feeling guilty. Even though he is the highest knight in his country, how come he cries like a child?

".. why are you crying? I've been hurt much worse than this, you know.."

"Sob- sorry Minho, I was the one who was pointing a sword at your face but now I was saved by you and got injured... I'm sorry..."

Ooh, he feels guilty because I got hurt because of helping him..

But it's true, in Groilandia getting injured is normal. Beast battles to determine who is the strongest aren't something new. You leave with your body intact and come home with bandages because even after fighting it won't cause big worries. Soft words like 'don't cry' or 'are you okay?' heard very, very rarely. As a Beast, Minho grew up in a fairly harsh environment.

And now in front of him, for the first time someone cried for him. Apologizing because he was injured, even though in a critical situation like that being able to get out alive is something to be grateful for.

"Hahahah... you... there's no need to cry like that..." Felix approached the two of them with his hands activating healing magic to cover the serious wound on Minho's tail. The magic really felt cold like cool water, touching the wound gently.

The wound slowly healed. The blood stop dripping and Minho tail' skin returned to normal. But unfortunately Felix can't heal the fur back, the scar area will temporarily furless.

 But unfortunately Felix can't heal the fur back, the scar area will temporarily furless

"You too, 'lix, thank you... sob." Fortunately, Peter was more relieved to see that Minho's wound could be healed immediately.

Felix responded by winking.

Minho then changed his form again. He also didn't forget to thank Felix, who took the initiative to heal his wound without being asked. Also, his impression of Peter changed. He saw that Peter was actually a tough knight with superior magical abilities, but had a heart as soft as cotton. A heart as soft as that is, someone has to take care of it. And from now on Minho the Feline will be the one to protect him.

Let him look after his country, and let me look after him. Even a guardian needs to be protected.

STRAY KIDS - ENN VASSILI | Start Line: The Alicorn Quest