3 | ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ

it was your 21st birthday, the day you been impatiently waiting for all year. your girls considered you a "late bloomer" since you are the last one in the group to become legal.. so to celebrate, they drag you into going to the local strip club downtown. its definitely not your thing, but you willing to try anything once.

"y/n, we finna pull up! have yo ones ready bitch!" one of your homegirls yelled into the phone excitedly over the music blasting in their drop top. you mhmed a reply, as you were applying your lashes steadily trying to not fuck up your eye makeup. "ight y'all, i'll see you bitches in a minute!" you said your quick goodbyes and frantically scrambled to the bathroom to fix your frontal and make sure you looked cunt.

you wore the following:

and sprayed some chanel, applied some gloss, grabbed your bag along with the ones, and proceeded to head out

you opened the car door to a big ass cloud of dope, almost fainting by the aroma. "happy birthday to you," y/bfn passed you the wood clapping you on as you chief it, "happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday dear-"

"Y/NNNNNN!" everyone screamed in unison,

"happy birthday to youuu" everyone was recording you feeling yourself as you hit the blunt and cheesed your pearly whites. "bitch you getting a private dance tonight i don't care! we setting yo ass up with the baddest hoe in that jawn." y/bfn said looking up at you in the rearview mirror. everyone agreed and ooooooohed at you, hoping you get some tonight, which you deep down wouldn't mind.
"we'll see.." you smirked, enjoying your high and vibing to the music.

you finally walk into the crowded, hot ass club. it smelled of cocoa butter and weed, glitter everywhere and the sound of sada baby playing loudly rattled your ears. you fell into awe watching the girls climb the pole gracefully and slide down slowly. you were also quite turned on by the sight of them wearing not a thing.

your friends led you to the hookah table they booked you, covering your eyes and surprising you. "all for you mamas!!" they said happily and hugging you, showing you to your seat. they got you your favorite flavor, papaya.

30 minutes go by, you seen strippers sliding up and down the stage in front of you, kissing each other, dry fucking, you name it. at this point, you eyeing every bad bitch in the building. you shift in your seat feeling ready to risk it all. you notice a change in the lights, and the girls on stage instantly clack away off stage in a scurry.

"ladies n gentlemen in the building, we got everyones favorite special girl for tonight, bring out yo bills for the one and only Rico Nasty in the buildingggggg!" the announcer yelled, airhorns sounding as the tall, caramel skinned woman walked onto the stage. her hair was to her back, curly and kinky, and a g string so thin that it looked like thread. she looked at you, giving you a wink before climbing onto the pole, giving everyone a show worth watching.

your friends began throwing money, and you did too, practically all of it. she motions her finger for you to come closer to the stage, and you do so, almost in a trance. she crawls to your face, getting on her back and opening her legs showing her almost visible wetness, patting it and teasing it right in front of you. you slid some more money to her, putting some right in the string of her underwear. as she gets up, she whispers in your ear with a seductive and flirtatious tone that melted your insides,

"when i'm done, come see me."

and you did so.

your friends were cheering for you as Rico led you, holding your hand to the private rooms in the back. she pushed the beaded curtains aside, leading you to the farthest room in the back, where the sounds of the loud club became dulled out.

it was quiet. you sat awkwardly yet intrigued at Ricos figure and her movements. she grabbed the led light remote and set the lights to a low red, putting on the song (media above) to a medium volume. she smiled at your sheepishness and couldn't help but giggle.

"this is your first time here, huh?" she asked you, getting closer to your body and peaking your head up by your chin with her fingers. you nodded, mentioning its your 21st birthday and you wanted to set shit off right. she nodded back, complying with your request. "i don't usually do this for anybody, but for you, ima make sure this is a night you'll always remember," she whispered into your ear, now straddling your lap, slowly grinding to the pace of the song.

her booty slowly rose up and down to the beat, you grabbing a hand full of it and feeling your fingers seep into her skin. you slap it around a little and cause a moan to slip out of her lips here and there. she bends backwards while her legs are around you, her tight stomach flexing as she comes back up and removes her top bra, exposing her breasts right in front of you. she teases you, noticing how bad you want to put them in your mouth and taste her skin. "don't be shy mamas," she grabs your hair and places your mouth on her chest, making her throw her head back in bliss as you bite and suck on her nipples. "it feels sooo good baby.." she whined as her cat began drooling under you. you felt a small little puddle between where shes straddling you. you tug at her g string before you rip it clean off of her, picking her up from under you and throwing her onto the little couch you both sat in.

you opened her legs exposing her tight heat, watching her clit pulsate and twitch. you take no hesitation to dive in, your tongue exploring every bit of her. you can hear her raspy voice cursing and her breaths hitching, as she grabs handfuls of your bundles. she begins grinding her face onto yours riding her high of ecstasy.

you come back up for air, slipping 2 fingers inside her making her lose control completely. you curl them inside her hearing her gushing and sloshing. her eyes roll back as she cums all over your fingers, over and over with bliss. "daddy im- i..-" she cant even use her own words right as you suck and nibble on her clit, pounding your fingers into her heat. "use your words baby." you coo her, putting your drenched fingers into her mouth, letting her taste the mess she made for you.

"and we aint even done yet." you chuckled as you flipped her on her stomach, tooting her round ass up into the air. you continue your eating spree, spreading her lips open and eating her from the back. she can barely hold her arch from the amount of pleasure thunderfucking her body. your licks come to a full stop as you can hear the heavy feet of security coming towards the room you were in.. you both freeze.

"Aye Rico! You back on in 5!" You hear a deep voice call out from the hallway. She looks at you and then back out to the hallway. "I'd rather be with you." she whispered back to you. this was really a 21 to remember.

(this is a short imagine! i'm still correcting any errors 🧚🏽‍♀️ thanks for the love)