Chapter Two.

Alexander continued the chat with a simple, 'How are you?' from then on, the two had a nice conversation.

He ignored the text recommendations from his friends.

Later that night, Alexander and John followed each other on Instagram and continued to chat there.

Once John stopped reply, Alexander assumed he had fallen asleep. Then he plugged his phone in and set it on his night stand and fell asleep.

The next morning, Alexander woke up to see a couple of text messages from John.

fairytale.dreams: sent you a photo.

fairytale.dreams: good morning! Do you like my outfit for the day?

Alexander smiled softly, replying with, ‘You look so cute!!’

John felt his heart flutter. He felt so happy, especially with a friend like Alexander.

fairytale.dreams: I have to go now! Have a good day!!

Alexander hummed softly and replied, ‘You too.’ before setting his phone down and getting ready for school himself.

Once he arrived, he saw his friends sitting at one of the small table in the school's cafeteria, laughing.

“What're you guys laughing about?”  Alexander asked, sitting down.

“you know that boy you were talking too? Francis has been talking to him and apparently he's coming to our school.” Samuel chuckled.

“Really..?” Alexander smiled.

“Yep,” Samuel said, popping the ‘p’, “that just means you play with his feeling some more!” he smirked, as he light up a cigarette, knowing he'd get in trouble if he got caught.

Alexander felt his heart sink to his stomach, he didn't wanna toy around with the boys feelings but it was either that or lose his popular friends.

“Yeah..” was all Alexander said, sighing softly.

“You can probably get him to smoke too,” Charles grinned.

Alexander shook his head. “No, I'm not gonna peer pressure that boy. Playing with his feeling would hurt him should be enough.”

Charles shrugged and nodded. “Fair enough.”

Alexander sighed and stood up. “I'm heading off to class, I gotta study before the test.”

And with that, he left.