02

"Sold to bidder number 4!"

A faint voice could be heard near him, he shivered, feeling the cold hair hits his bare skin. He wondered about his whereabouts, he can't seem to open his eyes, feeling his eyes fluttering back shut as he try to even get a glimpse around him because of the blindfold covering his eyes. Voices were speaking near him, he can feel gazes on him. Seokjin freeze once he felt a light touch trailing his happy trail, squirming on the hard mattress below him as goosebumps appeared on his milky skin.

"What a shame that we need to let him go so soon, don't you think?" a female voice, high pitched and slurty. Seokjin grimaced, his face contorted when those fingers on his belly earlier were circling around his nipples. Seokjin whimpered, trying to move but only to find that his hands were cuffed to the bed post. Seokjin panicked abit when the other person is the room started to chuckle.

"Don't even try, sweet face." Seokjin tensed at that, his nose flaring as he try to not cry on the spot.

"And you are right, Han. Imagine how much of a perfect cum dump he could be. Such a pretty boy with pretty voice" the male conplimented, his calloused hands landed on Seokjin's thighs and started to trail further up. Seokjin now realised that he was naked, splayed submissively on the mattress.

"Hands off and get him ready"

Get me ready for what?

Where am I?

Seokjin heard the click of the handcuffs being opened before he was yanked up to be on his feet. He wobbled, the pain in his head was throbbing.

"Now, now. We need you to sleep" that was all that he heard before he blacked out.

-

Too loud, where am I?

"30 thousand dollars from bidder 27!"

"47 thousand dollars from bidder 15!"

"Oh! We got a 70 thousand dollars from bidder 1!"

His ears were ringing, head heavy as he tried to pry his eyes open. he can't move his legs, his arms aches. there are murmurs, the sound of bells. it's too loud, tears started to well up in his eyes.

Where am I

Where am I

Where am I

when his gaze cleared up, he regrets it. he saw a crowd full of unknown raising up a round cut out.

What is it?

Where am I?

he tried to tug on his arms but all he heard was the clinking of metal... metal... his head snapped to his back,,

Why am I chained?

he struggled in the grip of chains but no avail. when the sound started to clear up,, he heard number going up, up, up and up.

Then it hits him, he was in the auction. Held by chains of sin. Trapped under the gaze of the devils.

"WE have got 10 million dollars from bidder number 4!!!  Anyone up for a challenge?!?!" the guy on the podium cheered, clear ecstasy on his face.

Seokjin can see their upset face, anger clearly written as they lose. The rest groaned, mumbles filling in the room.

"SOLD to bidder number 4!"

and he shuts his eyes, tears running to his pale cheeks.

He don't even want to see who the bidder is.

-

There he is now, on his knees in a spacious bedroom, illuminated with a red light with his head forced to look down.

" You were sold for 10 million dollars, boy. I know you did make a good profit" the female voice from earlier said, gripping on his hair and pulled up so that he will look at her in the eyes. Seokjin bit his lips, tears welling up as he met the piercing gaze.

Humanity failed.

"Awh, don't you cry angel face. Don't want your pretty make up to be ruined hm? You don't want your master to return you right? Because if he did, you are nothing but a prostitute here. Feel lucky that he saved you, be thankful and put on your best smile, yeah? "

She said, running her fingers through his hair and wept the tears that have fallen.
Seokjin closed his eyes, dropping his head back down to the floor when the sound of footsteps could be heard entering the room.

" Mr. Jeon" She said, her voice sounds so fake, unlike the tone she has used on Seokjin just now. He heard to replies but a pair of shiny dress shoes come in his view. He can feel his heart pounding, beating out of his chest. He can't breath so he gripped his silk white robe in his fists.

"Look up to me" the voice was full of authority that Seokjin could not help but to look up. When his eyes locked with the dark brown orbs, Seokjin felt as if his heart stopped. The male is tall, his hair parted at the side with a torquoise highlight on the bangs. He was dressed in a black turtleneck with a leather jacket hugging his perfectly build body.

God took his time sculpting the guy, that's the only thing that crossed Seokjin's mind.

"Kim Seokjin, is it?"

Seokjin dumbly nodded at that, his eyes unblinking. The male chuckled at that, bending down to reach his level and cupped his chin.

"So worked up, all I did was asking you to look at me"

Seokjin shy away from his gaze, licking his dry lips with his cheeks tinted pink, ears exploding.

"I'm Jungkook, and you are my pet now" at that, he looked at him again. Catching Jungkook staring his face, a sly smile on his face. He gulped, nodding his head again. He can't seem to speak, his voice died down.

All he can think is that, his mom. His mom on the death bed. His mom waiting for him to come. The hospital bills. Seokjin's lips trembled before a thumb ghosted over the his bottom lip.

"Don't cry yet, you can cry after this. When I do you"

Seokjin stared, dumbfounded and lost.

Jungkook stood straight before he signaled his bodyguard to take Seokjin to his car, leaving the room with a satisfied smile on his face.

I got you.

A/N: Hey Hey Hey!!!!

SO hoooooww?!?! Are you excited??