Chapter 8

We went in the living area to find everyone sitting around a huge table with food. Darcy was sitting beside Steve and flirting obviously. Thor ran over to the table, leaving you and Loki behind. Loki looked at you, and maybe was still shook. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow, making him to look away instantaneously.

“ well you both, you can come join us or stay there looking at each other.” Tony said and continued to eat his large cheese burger.

“ wait, so that Loki guy will join us too? I'm scared.” Darcy said looking at Loki, and then me. “ we aren’t so cruel to not feed him. He might be hungry as well after all that mess.” Steve said and nodded his head at you, gesturing you to join.

You slowly walked over to the table and Loki was behind, following. You tripped on something and Loki got a grip of you, somehow, even if his hands were still locked. “Oh my god Y/N are you okay? Who put their trousers in the way?” Thor came running and helped you up.

“Uh sorry my bad. I was just looking for my glasses.” Tony said, not even caring about it. Thor sighed and walked you to the table. “oh by the way Reindeer Games helped Y/N tho… You catchin’ feelings for her?” Tony said and everyone laughed. Loki just rolled his eyes. You started to blush and sat between Darcy and Thor.

“So Y/N, what did you and Thor speak about?” Steve leaned in and asked. “Its none of your business, Cap.” Thor mumbled, his mouth already filled with food. You saw across the table and tried to recall everyone’s name. You then looked right in front of you and there was Loki, sitting exactly straight to you. He was seated between Nat and Bruce. Well, he’ll be in trouble for doing something stupid by both of the people sitting beside him. He was looking directly at you. You started a staring contest then, and he knew. Neither you blinked, nor him.

You both leaned closer to the table, still keeping the contest tough. Tony and Thor, both looked at you, then Loki, and again you. You didn’t care and continued, trying hard not to blink. You saw Loki raising his eyebrows a little and you smirked.

“AHEM… what is going o-?” Steve said and you snapped at him. “Hold up a minute Steve I got this.” You said and continued to stare. Loki looked so chill that he wasn’t even trying so hard, whereas you had your eyes almost watered up. Darcy then closed your eyes with her hands and you heard Tony take a fork and bang it on the table. “The game is over and Y/N clearly lost. Looks like Reindeer Games won this match. Damn he won something.” Tony said, with a can of coke in his hand, pretending it to be a mic.

“Please don’t call me that, I have a name.” Loki said with a straight face. “Oh I know! You're name! I know it! What was it… uh… REINDEER GAMES!” Tony was having too much fun with the name. Loki rolled his eyes and threw a dagger which so closely passed by Tony’s face.

“looks like you got him mad, stupid. Don’t do that again unless you want to be stabbed by Loki.” Thor said and helped Tony up, who fell down the chair. You giggled and continued to eat your food.

It was late night, when everyone went to bed. You and Darcy had separate rooms, Darcy’s was on 5th floor, next to Steve, of course, and yours was on 3rd floor. It was a single room with an attached bathroom. You sat down on the bed, and started to read a book. You didn’t feel sleepy at all. You looked at the wall clock in front of you. 12:15am. You kept your book down and laid on the soft, comfy bed. After turning round and round, trying to sleep, you heard a knock on the door.

“come in” you said and sat up. It was Thor. You completely forgot about what was to be done tonight. “Y/N, were you asleep?” Thor whispered, standing near your bed. “no, I was trying to sleep. But yeah lets go. I’ll get my hoodie just wait a minute.” You said and opened your suitcase. You took your hoodie and wore it. You and Thor stepped out of the room, and you saw Loki standing by the door. He looked at you hoodie and smirked. The hoodie was a gradient, black on the top, dark green at the bottom, with hints of golden spots.

“ok Y/N we’ll be going to a place where we are out of reach of everyone. so don’t be scared.” Thor said and the three of you walked for about 5 minutes until you reached the place. It was a calm, yet scary park kinda place.

“ok Thor, what am I supposed to do, now that we are here?” you said and Thor looked at Loki and nodded his head.

“Brother, I'm trusting you. And I know you're as curious and confused as I am. But we will get our answers only if you don’t betray me here. It’s the matter of her life, don’t do any harm to her.” Thor said and Loki took a deep breath.

What?