DECEIT!!!!

Ok so fucking forgot about this book so...... 😬. Anyway next chapter here ya go ya bootiful hooman specimens ❤💜❤💜❤.

Virgil Pov-
I stood there wondering whether I was about to kill or just severely SEVERELY hurt the snake man in front of me as he stood, back turned to me, grinning maliciously at (Y/N) who seemed to have been crying for hours. "Listen you little brat, if you keep Thomas calm through all situations then I'll have less to do so once I finish impersonating you and destroying the friendships made with those ratchet freaks I'm going to have my boyfriend take care of you personally and let's just say he's used to getting  violent!" (we all know the Ratman I'm referring to....right?) (Y/N) was tied and her mouth was taped so all she could do was shift and mumble through tears, "Don't worry, Ill make sure to break your little boyfriend's heart real nicely!" The snake cackled as he finished his sentence, but that pushed me to my limit.

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~
This going  get violent, just a heads up~~_~
~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~

I jabbed my fist into the back of his head hearing him his as he fell to the floor, he looked up at me as I smiled, "Missed me snakey?" He hissed again before grabbing my leg making me fall beside him, we both raced up and swung hits at each other occasionally getting licks in. Finally I punched him in the throat and he fell to the floor nursing where I'd hit, blood dripped from the corners of my mouth, my cheeks and my knuckles.... only some of it was mine. I looked at (Y/N) who seemed slightly terrified but she knew I wouldn't hurt her, still I slowly approached her so she didn't freak out I untied her and she ripped the tape from her mouth just as the others barged in, Roman drawing his sword. The snake who was not standing hissed at me and (Y/N) "Ill be back, you'll  rejoin us and you'll stay out of my way girlfriend!" With that he sank out glaring at the others and I let out a sigh of relief. "....What happened? Is one of my kiddos hurt?!" Patton started freaking out at how beat up Tranquility and I looked but I was ok because she was safe, "Patton those are very basic wounds yes but they can be treated simply, as for (Y/N) I suggest food and rest, along with anything or anyone to help you calm down." Logan adjusted his glasses and everyone looked at me... it took me a while but it clicked.

"W-Wait Im gonna look after her?!" I freaked out worried I'd do something to make her hate me but she gave me a sad smile, "If you don't want to I won't force you I'll stay with Patton, Ive already gotten you hurt enough." With that she left and my heart felt like it had just been shattered and I wanted to puke. Logan took my hand and lead me to his room, "Im going to treat your wounds then you may go to your room or the imagination to rest."  I weakly smiled but just kept thinking about (Y/N). She actually cared, about me,despite me being her polar opposite, heck I probably make her job harder yet still.... That's it I'm not just gonna be here and let her guilt trip herself into thinking any of this is her fault, Im going to be a good friend. For me and for her...

Your Pov-
I was eating the fruit cup and Sandwich Parron made in my room when I heard a knock on the door, being paranoid it was Deceit playing a nasty trick I summoned a frying pan and carefully made my way to the door, opening it slowly. Noone I looked around and saw the cutest thing ever!

It has a small note so I opened it up to read it, it was on normal white paper but had a black  and red bow clip on it

So can you meet me at the imagination center
I promise it's not a trick I... have to something
to tell you, but I want to tell you personally
also, if it's not too much, could you maybe
dress up, thanks.

~V💜💜

The note still seemed pretty sketchy but only Virgil knew I couldn't choose a favorite between purple,red and black. Most people would just go overboard with purple. I decided to trust the note and got a cute dress and shoes, it did say to dress up after all.

The flower in my hair seemed a bit much but I never got to wear it so why not? I walked out my room and into the imagination, it seemed more vibrant than usual but I thought it was because Deceit kept me in my dark closet for so long or would dim ...

The flower in my hair seemed a bit much but I never got to wear it so why not? I walked out my room and into the imagination, it seemed more vibrant than usual but I thought it was because Deceit kept me in my dark closet for so long or would dim the lights if he took me out plus my room was darkly painted so I haven't seen this much bright colors in a while. I reached the center of the imagination before realizing I had no clue where to go, then I heard music.

I followed the music to a meadow, Virgil sat with his back turned to me looking at the stars, "Why did I fool myself, of course she isn't coming." I was sad to hear him think like this so I cleared my throat he turned his head and went red and wide-eyed as he caught glimpse of me.

"You look amazing."

HIIII POOR SOULS WHO GOT STUCK READING THIS SHIT HAPPY 2020!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS BOOK EXISTED LIKE THE INCOMPETENT BEING I AM (help...) BUT I'M BACK UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU SO HOPE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AT LEASE DECENT (also the only thing here that's mine is the cat plushie I have  took a picture of; it all the others were off google)

Remember Virgil and Keith love you~ 💜❤