▪︎ Do you mind trading your last name ▪︎

The end of the term has came and everybody was getting ready to go on a holidays, except Hermione.

She was standing in the great hall, looking at a Christmas tree that was decorated beautifully.

"Mione, why are you not getting ready for the holidays to go home?" Harry asked her as he approached.

"I...I don't have home anymore, remember I told you that." She glanced at him and looked away.

"I'm sorry about your parents."

"I could have save them, if they only let me."

"They didn't want you to get expeled, they knew how much you loved Hogwarts."

"But that's not the reason for me to let them die."

They were quite for a minute, until Harry spoke up.

"Hey, let me cheer you up, I'm gonna give you a Christmas present. "

"But it's not Christmas yet?"

"Early Christmas present okay! C'mon let's go..."

Harry grabbed her hand and ran away with her outside from the hall.

As they got outside from the castle, Harry took her to the quiditch pitch.

"Harry, what are we doing here?" She asked looking at a sunset that was going on right now.

Harry took out his wand and said a spell. "Accio Firebolt?"

The broom was in his hands instantly.

"So my early present is watching you fly on the broom?" She watched in disappointment.

"No, you saw me flying and you are stil not impressed with me..." he mounted the broom. "...c'mon let's go." He tapped the place on the empty spot on the broom behind him.

"Wait what?!"

"I want to give you a broom ride."

"Harry, you know I hate flying."

"Yeah, so what? You didn't mind Draco giving you ride on Hippogriff."

She looked at him in surprise.

"That's because he tricked me!" She yelled in protest.

"Well, I am not tricking you, so what's the problem?"

She crossed her hand across her chest.

"Or little Mione is scarred!" He was teasing her.

"You'll see who's scared!" She took a spot on the broom and gripped to his stomach.

They have kicked off the ground. They were fifty feet from the ground, just gliding in the sky. She eventually calmed down and she wasn't gripping to Harry's stomach anymore that tight.

"Not scared anymore?" Said Harry turning his head in her direction.

She did the same thing she did with Draco, she lifted her hand up and felt it going trough the wind.