Chapter 4

'I- I was just thinking about something' I said fast. Anakin was laughing 'Yea right is it because I'm here?' he said with so much sass that I started to laugh. 

'Damnit no. I said I thought of something, so if you'll excuse me.' I walked away, eventually, I started walking harder. 

The night started, we were talking in the room next to Padmé. Obi-wan was mocking again to Anakin 'She programmed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder.' He walked towards the door 'There are many ways to kill a senator.' 

Then I also started. 'We know, but we also want to catch the assassin don't we, Master?' Obi-wan turned around and faced us, crossing his arms 'Are we really using her as bait?'

'It was her idea, Master' I started to get nervous. 'Don't worry, no harm will come to her. I can sense everything on in that room.' Anakin continued. 

'Trust us.' But Obi-wan cut off. 'It's too risky, besides your senses aren't attuned, young ones.'

Anakin looked at him with disbelief. 'And yours are?' 

'Possibly'

After their discussion ended me and Anakin started talking. 'You look tired.' He looked at me 'I don't sleep well anymore. I just can't stop dreaming about my mother.'

'Dreams pass in time.' Its what a lot of people said to me. 'I rather dream about Padme.'

And that hit me. 'Be careful with what you are saying, you know that.' He looked shy 'Let's keep it between us then, friends share secrets sometimes, right?'

"Friends" I just got friendzoned.

'Your secret is safe with me.' I smiled at him. 'But still, senators can not be trusted, I know it is just Padmé but still.'

Our conversation ended because we sensed something. Anakin turned and started running. 'I sense it too.' And we ran to Padmé's room. Anakin jumped on her and slaughtered the worms. 'Are you oke, My Lady?' Obi-wan asked. 

 I saw a flying droid outside and jumped out of the window. I just hang there trying to take the droid down. We flew towards a building and I saw somebody with a gun. Pointing at me! That person shot the droid and I fell. 

I saw the speeder and hop on it. 'What took you so long.'

Anakin being Anakin 'Oh you know, I couldn't a speeder that I really liked.' Obi-wan pointed down and said 'There he is.'

They went straight down and Obi-wan and I were a bit scared. And Anakin? Well, e was laughing... 'Pull up Anakin, Pull up' I said nervously. 'You know I don't like it when you do that.' He gave an anger look at his apprentice. 'I couldn't agree more, Master.'

'I'm sorry Master and (Y/N), I forgot you two didn't like flying.' Obi-wan didn't want to start so I started instead. 'I don't mind flying, but what you are doing is just suicide.'

'You just take the words right out of my mouth.'

I saw the person flying into a tunnel but Anakin flew by 'Where are you going? He went that way!'

'(Y/N), if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep-fried. And personally, I'd very much like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a shortcut. I think.' He made a point tho. But I think it wasn't a great move. I felt Obi-wan's anger. After a while, we indeed lost him. 'Well, you've lost him.' Obi-wan crossed his arm. Anakin said sarcastically 'I'm deeply sorry, Master.' 

'That was some shortcut, Anakin. He went completely the other way.' I was kinda upset though. I felt the annoyingness off Master Kenobi 'Once again you've proved-' But Anakin cut him off and jumped out of the speeder  'If you'll excuse me.' Obi-wan mumbled 'I hate it when he does that.

He jumped on the other speeder.  I and Obi-wan were coming after him. I saw a Anakin's lightsaber and I grabbed it 'That boy is so messy.'

He succeeds to let the speeder crash. And she ran away. Anakin ran after him and right behind him we were running to Anakin. We met at the entrance of a club. 'She went into the club, Master.'

'Patience, use the force. Think.' said Obi-wan. 'She went in there to hide, no to run.'

'Yes, Master.' Obi-wan handed over his lightsaber 'Next time, try not to lose it.' 

'Yes, Master.' Anakin nodded

'This weapon is your life.' While Obi-wan said that I looked at mine.

We came to the conclusion that she is a changeling and decided to split up. Obi-wan went to the bar for a drink while me and Anakin were walking around. I saw girls were checking out Anakin and it made me very jealous but I kept my head with the mission. 

I heard a lightsaber and ran to Obi-wan. We took her outside. 'Easy, Jedi business. Go back to your business.' 

Obi-wan went easy on her but I felt only rage. 'Who hired you? Tell us.' I had no patience for a second. 'Tell us now!'

'It was a bounty hunter called-' And suddenly she got shot by a toxic dart. 'Wee shahnit... sleemo.' That was the last thing she said.