1.7

I jump in front of Gorge, not letting go of his hand. "Who the hell do you think you are? You and George aren't together anymore," I growl.

George puts a hand on my shoulder and lightly pushes me behind him. He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted.

"Ah.. you must be the new girl? George, babe, you could do much better," She laughs.

I feel myself shrinking and my confidence shrivelling, her laugh continued to ring through my ears, "It's not like she doesn't know, she hid her face from the internet until it was too late to become irrelevant," she snorted from laughing too hard.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I stood behind George, frozen. With a sway of her hips, she walked up to him, placing a hand on his arm. "Get the fuck off of me," he hissed.

She chuckled and swatted my hand away from his, pushing me to the ground. George flinched and quickly ran over to me, getting away from his crazy ex.

"You fucking bitch," Mia snarled. I watched through tears as Mia walked up to Olivia, Mia was much taller than her.

Olivia's face dropped slightly, "And who is this? Another girlfriend? I assume you're.. Will's? You were standing next to him after all. I'm surprised a square headed knob could get a girl this decent," she went to laugh, but was swiftly stopped when Mia's palm connected with her face, a loud slap being heard around the room.

Olivia stumbled backward and her expression darkened. "This is definitely not how you treat a guest," she smirked.

"That's funny, because I only see someone who trespassed onto my property," Alex says humorously.

She scoffs and turns on her heel, walking out the door and slamming it behind her.

Everyone stands there in silence for a few moments, not knowing what to do or say. George helps me up off of the floor and pulls me into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry Thee," he mumbles into my hair.

I smile and look up at him, "Why're you apologising? You didn't do anything," I place a hand on his cheek.

"Okay, okay.. keep the lovey dovey stuff for behind closed doors," James announces, playfully pushing us both apart, we all laugh.

He turns to Will and Mia and points at them. Will had Mia in a hug, trying to calm her down, "And that concerns you two as well," he calls over.

Will and Mia part, laughing. "Jesus mate, can't even handle a hug? How prude," Alex mocks.

James wraps an arm around Alex's shoulder and messes up his hair, "Says the single one," James coos.

Alex swats him away and he walks back over to Aria, pulling her into him and talking between themselves.

Everyone else goes back into chatting with each other, leaving George and I. "Well that all happened so quickly," I let out a breathy laugh.

George smiles and grabs my hips, pulling me back in to him. "I don't understand how the fuck they're gone back to normal so quickly," he laughs as he scans the room, looking at everyone.

I frown, "Was she always that crazy?"

George looks down at me with a small smile, "No, she was quite the opposite. Just took her a while to show her true colours," he shrugged.

My eyebrows crease as I go into deep thought, "That's not the last we're gonna see of her, you know.." I raise an eyebrow.

George nods, "Yeah, I know" he breaths out.

I place a hand on his cheek and give him a quick peck on the lips, "Just remember what we promised each other," I remind him.

George smile, "Of course," he leans down and we kiss for a little longer this time.

*******

We say goodbye to everyone, including Alex, as he was gonna be recording with James tomorrow, so he went to stay at theirs.

George and I decided to clean up a bit, getting rid of empty bottles, wrappers and food plates. "Who knew these muppets could be so messy, you'd think they knew what a bin was," I grumble as I throw a can into my black bag.

George laughs his iconic laugh, making me smile, "I did, they came for a good time, they weren't exactly focused on cleaning," he shrugs.

We continue to clean in silence, and about a half an hour later we've mostly cleaned the place. Minus the furniture that was moved to make space.

George walks over to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "I'm wrecked," I yawn.

George leaves light kisses on my neck, making me shiver, I swat his face away, "Would you stop," I giggle.

George smiles and I yawn again, "C'mon, lets get you to bed," we walk into George's room and both get into his bed.

I quickly check my phone, "Jesus, it's two in the morning."

George shrugs, "I expected it to be something around that. It's been a long day," he goes on his side and pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me. I get comfortable in our position and let George's warmth take over my body.

"Goodnight George," I whisper.

"Night thee, I love you."

*******

He done said it people, HE DONE SAID IT. IM LIKE REALLY FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT, EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY KNEW HE WAS GONNA DO IT.

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for freaking 600 reads! Almost 650! I really don't deserve all these but I'm really thankful.

I'm sorry my posts haven't been very consistent the past few days, I've been a little unmotivated and I'm going through a writers block. I'm still trying my best though, and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Make sure you Vote and comment! I appreciate it and want to see what you guys think, seriously.

Hugs and Kisses,
-Emmy xoxo

Hugs and Kisses,-Emmy xoxo

P.S I still don't know how to feel about the whole lockdown thing with COVID-19. Like.. should I be calm? Or freaking out?