Chapter 26: Not Out Of My Heart Or Head

*LUZ'S POV*

The next couple of days were hard on me. I tried keeping myself as busy as I could so I wouldn't be thinking about Geoff but everytime I'd take the slightest break, he would slip in my mind. It was really hard.

The baby. The baby was getting bigger and bigger. Melissa finally took me to an 8 week ultrasound. There's really nothing to see at 8 weeks but the doctor assured me the baby was doing great.

We were already in January and my line was coming good so far. Now, we were starting commercials and ads to put online, in magazines, and newspapers.

"You want this? What about this model? Make him wear this piece of clothing or this one? Do you want this angle or this one? Too much? Too little?" Too many questions with very little of my patience.

"Yea. No. Okay. Maybe" Was all I'd answer.

Finally, home was were I wanted to be and where I currently was. Christmas wasn't too bad as I'd thought it'd be except one thing, Geoffrey still wasn't completely out of my head. Or for that matter, out of my heart

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this is a really short chapter guys but I want to divide this up evenly because sadly this baby is gonna end in 4 more chapters aka chapter 30 :(

Ending this story is like ripping my heart outta my soul because the first story in this series was my first ever fanfic on Wattpad and its hard to say goodbye to it even though its been a few short months of this. February 5th of this year, Stand By Me was first written and now 10 months later the whole series is ending. Pretty depressing to me but I have plenty more stories to write :)

I love you all and see you in the next few days!

Goodnight