🥦Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Y/n walkes out of class with a exhausted deku by her side "you okay sweetie?" she asks looking up at him with a concerned look " yeah school was just kinda rough today" he says with a quiet airy voice. It starts to rain. "oh no! My bag will get all wet!" y/n says in a panicked voice. "don't worry cutie" deku says and giggles, his freckles standing especially out in the sunset "we can just stand under my umbrella" deku wips out an umbrella unfolds it, and holds it steadily over their heads. "oh... Sorry I panicked a little there" y/n says awkwardly. A big drop lands on her shoulder and she jumps. "ah.. That scared me" she says and giggles. Dekus face turning red. They stop at a red light and look each other in the eyes. His green eyes filled with dreams and hope. They slowly joint in a kiss. Nothing spicy just a gentle loving kiss. "woo!" they suddenly hear from the other side of the road. It's Mina who shouted, as tsu awkwardly stood besides her, both of them drinking boba tea. Y/n and deku cross the road and meet with the two girls. "what are you two love birds doing here!?" Mina says in her naturally ecstatic voice. "we were on the way to y/n 's house" deku says look at the two girls, y/n feel a slight pinch of jealousy  but trusts deku and doesn't say anything. "uuu" Mina says winking at y/n. "nothing like that!" y/n says red as a tomato "we're just gonna watch a movie" deku says and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "what are you two up to?" deku says trying to calm y/n down. "we were on the way to Hagakure's she's hosting a sleepover" froppy says and takes a sip of her boba tea. "that sounds fun! Well we gotta go you two have fun okay?" dekus says waves at them and starts walking with his precious y/n by his side. "and you two don't do anything too wacky Kay!?" Mina shouts with a playfull tone.

At y/n's home

Deku throws his bag on the floor and sits on the couch. Y/n sits next to him and he picks her up and sets her on his lap. She rests on him and feels his heart beat roam in her ears." I love you " deku says and kisses her hair gently "I love you too" she says quietly. Deku gently grabs her face by the jawline and makes eye contact with her. they kiss gently and put the movie on. They snuggle under a blanket toghter and eat snacks, and eventually fall asleep with each others heart beats sending waves trough the others body.

                          The end

Tell me if I need to improve on something :]