1. Two Years

{E◈L◈S◈A}

He was always quiet. He never really talked and seemed to be moody... Well, at home at least. Outside he was the cocky, fun badass everyone knew and loved and that made me somewhat angry.

We lived together for two years. Him being a year older than I didn't change that we had to be together. He had a sister that was only 9 and mine was 13. They're both two years older now. Because of us being the two oldest we had much responsibilities and usually had to help each other out.

We became close. He and I would sometimes go out together and shop or go to see movies or hang out with the same friends (but he was still moody). We became really close and stayed like that for most of the first year... until I got a boyfriend.

It was a month before Christmas and he had asked me out. I was in 9th grade so I didn't think much of it. I just jumped right into the relationship. His name was Hans. He gave me good memories and cute gifts. He even finished my sentences.

I fell in love with Hans despite him being a Sophomore and what people said about him. Jack warned me many times about him too, me telling him I didn't care, and he would always become angery and despressed.

Then, on Christmas, he invited me over his house. Me being so enthusiastic, again, I rushed into it. And instead of the visit being a simple and cute date it was nothing like it.

He forced himself onto me. I was weak and he was extremely strong. I couldn't escape. And to this day, I'm terrified of him... I can't even look him in the eye when I past him in the hallways. But he always looks straight at me.

I ran straight to Jack that day and cried in his arms. It felt right. So right that I wanted it to stay that way. The way he held me is still imprinted in my mind. And the way he smelled still fills my nostrils. It was then I realized how I felt. And was when he started to act different.

Jack beat Hans' ass. Jack confronted him, trying his best not to fight but Han's just wanted to brawl. Jack didn't hold back and both got broken bones. But still, Jack won. Jack got in big trouble with the school and our parents. But because of this, everyone saw him as a badass. He beat up one of the strongest guys in school. And after, countless more that were even stronger. He built up a reputation.

Now, when we see each other all I get is a hi and bye. And it makes me sad. After that incident, three things happened:

Hans got arrested for sexaul assualt... but got out because of his families wealth.

I never dated a boy again nor did I have a crush on anyone other than Jack.

Jack and I stayed away from each other.

I wish that last one would change.

A/N

So, I decided to start another story. I'm not sure how long It'll be but it will most likely have very slow updates.

SOOOOOO, How do think of the beginning? Is it good? Plz tell me, I'd really love to know.

Vote and Comment.