𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

THE MOON DANCED with the stars that shimmered like stardust in the night sky

THE MOON DANCED with the stars that shimmered like stardust in the night sky. the wispy and sweet fragrance of lavender flowed with the spiralling breeze that overcame the silence, echoing throughout the garden that radiated melancholy and beauty.

laying in the lucid grass was a boy with storms in his eyes. ten could see the garden surrounding him, but he wanted to feel the softness of the hued flowers oh, so bad. next to him was an abstruse looking boy, who smelled like fresh tangerines on a summer day.

the black haired boy gazed into the most bewitching brown eyes. the brown of earth's unfettered beauty. his eyes hinted a story, that ten wanted to read right through. although, his gracefulness even made the glimmering stars seem envious of his soul and spark.

and there he was, laying in a bed of myriad roses, holding ten with his arms that were strong enough to hold the heaviness of every fear and broken peace of his.

his slender fingers were now stroking the small boy's honey-like skin, making his mind go through a stroll and fall down a rabbit hole. his serene aura made ten feel something foreign, affection.

"don't go", the tall boy spoke.

the latter seemed to be befuddled by what the boy said, his deep but capturing voice somehow restrained him from thinking any further. it sounded like saccharine music and honey, warm and lovely.

the boys averted their eyes towards the glimmering sky above them, the constellations lining the cathedral walls of the taller's chest. the melancholic aura had left, euphoria overcoming it. ten sought solace in the boy, he was freeing.

drip, drip

after what felt like hours and hours, ten noticed cold mist drizzling from the sky as it became darker and darker, raindrops gently patting on the plants and watering the garden.

that was when everything abruptly went pitch black. the luminous galaxy and withered flowers dying like snowflakes falling on water.