Chapter 1: The Swarm

WOOOOO FIRST CHAPTER POSTED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day in the tribe of Abwasaki. The women were farming, for the harvest has started, the men were hunting, and the children were playing. The princess, Araki Zonba, was walking around the land. A boy who looked a year older than her, Diacalo Harabis, ran to her.

"Araki!" he called. The princess grinned when she saw him.

"Hi Diacalo" she said as she hugged him. Diacalo blushed. You see, Diacalo and Araki have been best friends their whole lives, and Diacalo has had a crush on her for years. Their eyes widened when they heard the danger siren. 

"CORASOS!!" they heard a guard shout as he and a bunch of people ran towards them.

A bunch of giant, inky monsters appeared in sight. Diacalo grabbed Araki's hand and ran with her to safety with the rest of the tribe.

After the Corasos destroyed most of the town, the tribe went back to their home. The people complained to the leader, all terrified. Araki panicked when she couldn't find her mother. She searched the town, and soon she fell onto her knees, sobbing. For her mother had died, crushed under a house. The tribe leader ran over and cried with Araki, for he had lost his wife. The tribe mourned the woman and Diacalo wouldn't leave Araki's side during her mother's funeral. He vowed himself to sick by her side, for he loves her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short