Chapter 12

And non stop but then I felt real pain in my arms and I saw that there were a deep cuts In my arms and there were bleeding and a lot of blood was on my the floor but then...

________________________________

Bakugo pov:

I was going to the lunchroom but the elevator didn't work so I went down the stairs and heard really quiet sob and I followed it I heard it was louder and it stopped at Deku's door but surprisingly it was a little bit open so I went in and I didn't saw anyone but the bathroom had the light on but the door closed I tried to open it but it was closed so I sat down at the chair on the desk and waited for a long time until he came out...

Izuku POV:

It hurts a lot and I feel sleepy so I said to myself that I would clean them tomorrow but  they where bleeding a lot I opened the door and weakly so I laid down in my bed and I was slowly closing my eyes until...

Deku?!?

Kacchan POV:

I saw him and he had tired puffy eyes he looked horrible but when I saw his arms....

D-Deku?!?

His arms were bleeding out like lots of blood he looks like he was going to die

D-w-w-wha-what a-are y-you d-doing h-h-here???- he was trembling

K-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?????????-I was shouting I didn't care everyone would notice

D-n-nothing- he was very scared and still trembling

K-we-we need to go to the hospital-I said grabbing Deku's hand I didn't even noticed that I was hurting him

D- AHH K-KACHANNN YOUR HURTING ME STOP- Deku was screaming at the same time crying like crazy and Someone came....