Chapter 1

Waking up from my unconscious state,I blink to adjust to the light. Lifting my head slightly I raise my hand to the part of my head where it hurts to feel a little bit of blood trickle down.

Suddenly I remember about the masquerade ball, and stopping Katherine, and a vampire knocked me out.

Before I could get a better look around as to where I am I hear footsteps approaching and try my best to move away when I feel a tug on one of my arms only to look down and see a chain wrapped around my left arm and it burns. Wolfsbane. It's laced with wolfsbane which means whoever took me knows I'm a werecyote.

After realising this I hear a voice one that I recognise.

Elena..
These idiots now have my sister too I wonder who they are.

"What do you want?" She croaked

"Sshhh" this weird guy shushed her.
I'm going to kick these vampires asses.

"I know just a taste." He said hoarsely, going to bite into her wounds.
That's when I lost it...

Lifting myself up from the floor and growling caught the mans attention as he turned and got off the couch.
"Malia?" Elena asked confused and surprised.

The guy showed his vampire features and super sped towards me but I was quicker.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, I lifted him into the air and threw him on a nearby table which then broke causing him to feel some pain in his back.

All the wolfsbane in my system was being put aside as I helped to save my sister.
The guy grunted in pain from my attack but then he rises from the table and grabbed me by my neck, chocking me.

Before he could snap my neck a female bolted into the room.
"Trevor! Control yourself!" She ordered.

The guy, Trevor released my neck making me fall to the ground and gasp for air as I rubbed my bruised neck.

"Buzz kill." Trevor mumbled as he left the room.
I moved towards the couch with Elena as she held my hand in fear.

"What do you want with us lady." I asked the women as she looked at me and Elena with shock.

"Oh my god you look just like her." She gasped
Katherine...

"But I'm not please my name is Elena Gilbert and this is my sister Malia please you don't have to do this." My sister explained with a shaky voice.

"I know who the both of you are I said be quiet!" She yelled at us in frustration.

"What do you want?" Elena questioned her.
She did not reply this time as she became more frustrated and slapped Elena, resulting her in becoming unconscious.

I saw red by her actions toward my sister.

Running forward to attack but not seeing that she had a needle in her hand in which she proceeded to stab me with. Wolfsbane again but much stronger.
It was enough to hold me down for about 10 minutes or so before I would regain consciousness but still be a little weak.

I woke up some time later yet again on the floor and looked up to see Elena standing near a door with her ear pressed against it.

"Lena." I whispered.
She jumped in shock before running over to me.
"Oh my god Mal your ok thank god." She quickly rushed out before grabbing my hand and helping me up off the floor.

"Can you walk alright?" She questioned.
"Yeah I'm ok." I told her as we walked towards the door she was previously leaning on.

"What happened?" I asked her.
"I'm not sure just that some man named Elijah is coming to get us."

"Us.. as in this "Elijah" person wants both of us what for?"
"I'm not sure." She replied before Trevor and pixie cut walked out from behind the door.

"Whose Elijah and what does he want with me and my sister?" Elena asked them both.

"I don't think your in a position to be asking questions." Pixie cut told her whilst glaring.
"She asked you a question the least you can do for us is answer it!" I told her sternly.

"Ah so captivity has made you guys inquisitive huh?" Trevor said.

"Elijah is one of the originals, the oldest vampires in the world. A good 500 years ago we.. well I made a mistake and Rose and I have been on the run from him ever since but this exchange with the two of you can finally grant us freedom." Trevor explained.

So pixie cuts name is rose

"What did you do?" I questioned.
"I trusted Katherine and betrayed the Originals so that's why if we give the doppelgänger of Katherine to Elijah we will be fine."

"What does that have to do with me?" I questioned