Insert sexy title

Lydia fumbled with her fingers, looking around to see if she collected all her things to go. Beetlejuice wanted to see her, and who was she to say no? He now worked as the leader of the corporation for the ghosts, and he had no problem showing off his newfound power. With a sigh, she looked over her outfit hastily and ran out the door, not wanting to be late.

'​I'm still a bit sore from last night,' ​she thought with a smirk. He just doesn't know when to quit. It was a quick walk to and from his office, so I didn't bother to ruin the planet even more by driving.

As I neared the entrance, I could already smell his terrible stench, my eyes rolled back in pleasure. At first the scent put me on edge, but as our time together grew after our arranged marriage, I learned to savor it. I let out a repressed moan and walked in. It was a dimly lit room filled with patterns of black and white, cursed images littering the walls in the most ugly way I have ever seen. But he made it work. He always did.

The place was much more organized than before he took over. The thought of his controlling ways actually doing something noteworthy instead of just pissing me off makes me smile gently.

Realizing how fucking stupid I looked standing in the doorway for so long, I began walking over to the singlar desk that held the main accountant. In his restructuring of the building, he made sure the main entrance and scheduling were separate rooms.
The accountant smiled at me widely, a calculating smile that is another thing I learned to get used to.

"Here to see beetlejuice again?," she said, a hint of snarkiness no doubt in her voice, which I ignored like usual.

There wasn't any doubt that she had some feelings for beetlejuice, even with it bothering me less now, I still felt a twinge of jealousy at the idea of it at the bottom of my stomach. He was mine, and that's all that matters.

"Yep." My sly smirk opposing her tight lipped smile. An annoyed look crossed her eyes just as fast as it came, to a point I almost didn't notice.

With no other words, she pressed the button under her desk that unlocked the door to the opposite side of the wall, the other side being the waiting room.

With one fake smile directed towards her, I sauntered over to the door without turning around, closing the door behind me. I could still feel the glare she had on my back that she thought I never noticed.
Beetlejuice looked up at the sound of me, and smirked in a sinister way that didn't quite meet the fondness he had in his eyes.

"What a surprise~," he purred out, making me roll my eyes. As if he didn't command me to come here in the first place. I'll let him play his little game. For now. He knew I was holding back, and he wasn't going to take it for granted.

He met me in three long strides from across the room, pushing me up against the wall. I bit my lip holding back the shiver of pleasure with his hands on my waist, his grimy ass hands soothing me in a way he could only do.

Without any warning, he scooped me up in his arms, causing an involuntary yelp to leave my lips. I almost wanted to punish him for the look of achievement that flashed his eyes.

He roughly placed me on the chair behind his desk, his eyes never leaving me. He took strides to the door, almost leaping. Locking the door hasily, he turned back to me with a devious smirk. Hunger and greed fled his eyes and stayed there as he leapt towards me. His lips met mine instantly, and we both made no time to take it slow. He moved his lips down to my chin and started sucking, making me let out a loud moan.

Had I mentioned that during his remodeling of the corporation he forgot to include a soundproof office?

I could tell the power over me right now was getting to his head, especially as I noticed his hands itching towards my throat. Did my baby boy forget who was really in charge?

Without any more thought I clutched his throat with my hands, and his eyes flashed with shock. It was easy to take over. It really took no struggle to pin him onto his own desk. I swinged my leg over him, making me straddle his body, my hands still gripping his throat in warning.

~~~

So,, part 1

I did this ironically

Please laugh