~Part Three~

I walked upstairs to Sakis room. I had been in my room for days, crying because Dabi broke up with me because 'we weren't working' (at the time o/n didn't know Overhaul had done something to make them end).

Saki was laying on his bed in baggy sweatpants and no shirt, texting his 'gIrlFriEnd' on his phone. I moped to his bed, wearing one of his hoodies and pairs of sweatpants, and flopped onto his bed, groaning and whining.

He put his phone down and pulled me up to his chest "What, are you wearing my boxers too?" He chuckled. I groaned and slapped his chest gently, he wasn't wearing his mask or gloves.

I slowly and whiningly pulled myself up to straddle his chest, bouncing on it while whining. "Why does everyone hate meee" I groaned, patting his chest.

He blushed gently, biting his lower lip and pulling me up farther on his chest, messing with the bottom of the sheet.

Overhauls POV:
Oh hell. Kitty walked in with my clothes on, cute as ever. She climbed on my bed, and only the dirtiest of thoughts rushed into my mind.

When I pulled her up to my chest, I was about to kiss her until she pulled herself up to sit on my rock hard abs and almost sat on my dick. She started bouncing. I got so hard but then pulled her back up so I wouldn't be tempted.
I love her so much.
Readers POV:
Overhaul pulled o/n into a deep kiss, pulling her down roughly. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He had to have all of o/n.

It all ended because the little girl named Eri walked in.
(A few weeks later, o/n and the other villains are in a springs, somewhere in the mountains.

O/n was out swimming in the springs, her bikini wouldn't stay tied soooo....she was skinny dipping. Overhaul and some other villains where swimming in the springs across from her.

They all where staring at her. Overhaul, angry, nearly disintegrated all of them. He crossed the pools and held her to him tightly, her chest to his bare chest. "S-Saki!! What are you doing?!"
She nearly yelled and jumped at his touch. "Go inside!" He ordered everyone inside immediately.

LEMON/ SMUT STARTS HERE!!! 🍋
Overhaul pushed o/n to the side of the hot springs, attacking at her neck and grinding on her soft skin gently.

She moaned to his touch, Chisaki grinning and smirking, continued as he gave her hickeys all over. He pulled her up onto his lap, forcing her legs around his waist.

"O-Oh Saki" o/n moaned. Chisaki pushed his swim trunks and boxers down, gently rubbing his tip on o/n's lips, asking for entrance. She mumbled, looking down and blushing deeply from embarrassment. "I-I'm a virgin, Saki..".

Overhaul kissed her assuringly, kissing her nose. "It'll be ok, I'll be gentle" he hardly shoved into her, but slowly thrusted.

O/n moaned loudly, nearly screaming. Tears swelled in her eyes as she clawed at Overhauls back. He leaned down and sucked on he right nipple, rubbing the other one softly. Overhaul picked up his pace once o/n was used to his size.

He thrusted fastly and a bit hardly. He would pull out completely then slam back into her, gently biting on her nipple. She bucked her hips and tilted her head back in pleasure.

"S-Saki!! S-Stop!!" He was just about to reach his limit until he stopped. He pulled out and kissed her head. "Up." o/n ordered Chisaki onto the concrete. He did as he was told, o/n crawling onto his chest and slowly sitting on his dick, sliding it in all the way down.

She rode him fastly and hardly, gripping his hair and chest. He rubbed her clint with one hand, slapping her ass with the other.

O/n reached her climax, orgasming a lot. She slowed to a stop, but Chisaki wasn't done. He bucked his hips and pounded her harder, holding her hips.

He came hardly into her, his seed shooting up into her. O/n panted hardly, collapsing onto Overhauls chest.

O/n POV:
Oh my god. Saki is the greatest man in the world. He just made me feel..so good... and he was so sweet about it... After we finished, he carried me bridal-style to his hotel room (because I couldn't even get up off the ground) and he laid me on his bed.

We cuddled and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up to Saki holding a box and looking at it, his other arm holding me. I looked at the box closer and it was a pregnancy test.

"I just...I figured you'd want to know." Saki mumbled and handed me the box. I got up and fell on the way, crawling to the bathroom I took the test. It came back positive. That day, Chisaki asked me to be his girlfriend.