reprise love letter !!!!!

03

03 . 14 .20

" I THINK I ' VE DROWNED A COUPLE
TIMES INSIDE HER OPAL COLORED EYES "

I say reprise because you've read the first and I feel like this one has a similar like ,, aesthetic ?? to it ???

but uhm yeah 👉👈

Personally , I ' m just really glad you ' re in my life . And despite the amount of times I probably annoy you with my "ily" texts && constant heart spams I just , really need you to know that I absolute care about you ?? and would give anything if it meant I could just,, stay in your arms forever.

Yknow, the color gray is obvi a lighter shade of the color black and black is one of the most soothing colors for me . Like yeah it's dark but I always had an attachment to it. Which sounds edgy , but hear me out.

You can't see stars without a dark sky. And you have to be a bit patient for the stars to come out. That's kind of like me with you. And also probably you to me but I don't know.

Like , I find stars to be very beautiful and so wondrous and overall it's like,, an experience to stare at the night sky as the stars and bright lights twinkle with hope. That's almost like us, except you're the stars.

You shine so brightly like that in my life. Even if I have to wait a bit to see that brightness , I'm always satisfied when it comes and that's probably one of my favorite aspects of life. Being able to talk to you and feel loved and knowing my worth because of you .

So I thank you for that . I love you .