Content Warning

🔆This is my first Drarry Fanfiction!🔆

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have begun the journey into the books of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter after the movies. I know I should've read the books first.😭😭 Bare with me. I'll do my best to go off the information from the books and movies...since I'm still in book 5.😥😌

🌈Drarry is super cute! Or is it Harco if Harry is the top?..AAHhh Idk I'll just keep it Drarry.

I personally love it when Draco is the bottom/uke. It's a preference and will be used for this story. But Draco as the top/seme is ok with me!! 

All character's are 18 or 19

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Content Warning:
-▶possible swearing/definite swearing
-▶harm to a character
-▶signs of abuse/trauma
-▶anxiety/panic attack(s)
-▶possible depressed character
-▶boyxboy
-▶kissing/comfort

(This is how I see Harry and Draco)

Harry James Potter    ⬆

Draco Lucius Malfoy     ⬆

(The images are not mine, I found them online. I just wanted to show how I envisioned them.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

If any of the following content warnings are triggering please don't read it loves, but if you think you can handle it then proceed with caution. 

I also wanted to say I am not trying to romanticize mental illness, I just want to show that certain things, like war, tend take a toll on people. And sometimes it becomes to much to handle. I want to show that with love and time, wounds will heal but scars remain. Those scars can be cared for till they fade. All anyone needs is kindness, care, love and plenty of time to heal. It'll be hard now but in the end it will get better.

Harry Potter rightfully belongs to J.K Rowling and not me. The author owns the world and the characters in Harry Potter. The images or artwork of the character's that are placed in this story do not belong to me either unless stated otherwise. This is only for fanfic purposes, I'm not making money from it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this Oneshot will be taken from a story I am currently working on. Think of it as a teaser or a brief preview of the story.  

Basically, students have returned to finish their education that was put to a halt because of the war that took place at the school. During this time Harry and Draco end up becoming close friends, later on they become boyfriends. Some people don't agree with their relationship because Draco was a death eater.